PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone answer this please?

his fan
12th Mar 2006, 21:08
I know that the game isn't released yet.
You know that the game is in different platforms.(PS2,XBOX,360,PSP).

The story or the things that are going to happen in the game.... Are going to be the same in each one of the platforms??????????

Treeble
12th Mar 2006, 21:14
Yes. It's going to be exactly the same game. Each platform will have a different performance, but that's about it. If you have a GameCube and a GameBoy Advance you can link them and transfer stuff between the game versions, you know, the inovative Nintendo connectivity thing. Oh sorry, Sony copied this trick. I obviously meant PS2 and the 'revolutionary' PSP.:rolleyes:

PAsK
12th Mar 2006, 21:31
Yes: the story, the puzzles and in general the features will be the same in all versions. Anyway, some platforms will have some special features: for example, Xbox360 and Xbox versions have got a juebox with which you can listen to the music you want (you can also upload mp3s in the juebox!) when Lara's at home.

PSP may have a multiplayer function: "two" Laras will race in a special level...

The less special versions are PS2 and PC (I'll play this one). :mad:

L Croft
12th Mar 2006, 21:52
well if you can listen to music with the XBox surely you can with the PC too, although i haven't heard anything about that at all.

PAsK
12th Mar 2006, 21:57
I don't think this feature will be in the PC version too. In fact Toby Gard specified that "The Xbox version will have a juebox with mp3 support" in one of the first previews and interviews...

his fan
12th Mar 2006, 23:31
Thanks a lot!

Tadi
15th Mar 2006, 18:46
That's very interesting info there guys, I have pre ordered mine, are you all feeling excited? shouldn't be long now :)

tomb raider babe
18th Mar 2006, 19:14
I know that the game isn't released yet.
You know that the game is in different platforms.(PS2,XBOX,360,PSP).

The story or the things that are going to happen in the game.... Are going to be the same in each one of the platforms??????????
If you ask me they should. You might buy it for 2 consoles and get confused when it changes.