PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Jobs(Must Read)!!!!!!!!

!nFeRn0
12th Mar 2006, 13:39
There are new jobs in 25 to life (Dirty Jobs).
Guy named =Gang$ta= has created the accaunt today. He has the other accaut
-[MVP]-GANGSTA who was the second on the rankings. I saw that something isn't wrong.Suddenly -[MVP]-GANGSTA started to lose points. I went to the friends list. He was playing vs. two guys. Room was only for 3 players. I couldn't get in. Every 10 seconds I checked my friends list.He made a server for 10 players. I WENT IN.
In the room was three guys. Fint, =Gang$ta= & -[MVP]-GANGSTA.
=Gang$ta= was playing against them. Those two playing against him let =Gang$ta= kill them.
That is 100% DIRTY JOB. If they are playing in money, i would understand them.

PLEASE CHECK HIS ACCAUNT!!!
THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IN TOP10 JUST IN 1 HOUR!!!
http://stats.25tolife.com/viewPlayer/?plfm=PC&uid=106121

WeBeOwnin
12th Mar 2006, 14:31
All he is doing ranking up. I guess nerds fell good when they make it to the top ten. All of the Oc clan ranks up. NERDS GET A LIFE

Cubamix
17th Mar 2006, 06:19
yea he did that becuz u see that he has 63 apprehensions in two fu cking hours WTF how do u get that yea he is ranked up.:p

!nFeRn0
27th Mar 2006, 12:18
Again BS with that =GANG$TA=!!!!!!!!
LOL:D :D
Check his stats again!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
http://stats.25tolife.com/viewPlayer...=PC&uid=106121

chiamirammg
27th Mar 2006, 15:24
Alot Of People Do That, It Sucks But It's Going To Happen, There's Not Much They Can Do About It Either, I Asked Them If They Would Appoint Some People "referee's" In The Game That Could Find Cheaters/glitchers/rankers And Then Boot Them.......they Haven't Replied....

!nFeRn0
27th Mar 2006, 17:02
Alot Of People Do That, It Sucks But It's Going To Happen, There's Not Much They Can Do About It Either, I Asked Them If They Would Appoint Some People "referee's" In The Game That Could Find Cheaters/glitchers/rankers And Then Boot Them.......they Haven't Replied....
I am mad(:mad: ) now becuase i lost my #1 position.I have 2 other accaunts, i will use them for rankings up!!! I don't care, I was #1 fair until now! I will rank up now:D :D :D :D .
PEACE:thumbsup:

DamonD666
27th Mar 2006, 21:40
LOL... So to rebel against those who rank-up, you will rank-up also. That makes alot of sense. </sarcasm>

Ranks, stars, and points should not matter... but since some people take games WAAAAAY too seriously, they will do anything they can to look superior eventhough their cheap and unrealistic methods are well-known.

When I play the game, I play to have fun. No matter if I win or lose, if it was a good/close game I am satisfied. I am a very good player, but no matter how good you are, there is always someone better... and I understand this concept. That is why I am not going to resort to those same cheap and unrealistic methods to make myself APPEAR better.

Riggzo
28th Mar 2006, 00:19
That hilarious. That kid really has something. Look for Riggzo in the top 5 soon ;) J/K guys, seriously though, reset that mofo's stats.

chiamirammg
29th Mar 2006, 13:55
I am mad(:mad: ) now becuase i lost my #1 position.I have 2 other accaunts, i will use them for rankings up!!! I don't care, I was #1 fair until now! I will rank up now:D :D :D :D .
PEACE:thumbsup:NOT #1 ON PS2, THANK YOU.....YOUR WORTHLESS IN MY BOOK