View Full Version : hey

kurtis666
12th Mar 2006, 01:09
does any know if tomb raider will come to mexico if so when
:mad:

Trinity34
12th Mar 2006, 15:06
Hi kurtis.

Why are you so mad? :confused: The only thing I have seen is that the North American release is April 11th.

kurtis666
12th Mar 2006, 23:48
well im not mad its only that im deperated because if its going to come to mexioc an i hpoe it happens maybe doesnt work on my pc because a have a procesator of 2.6 g and ati 9200 and 256 mbram please tell me theat is going to work

Treeble
13th Mar 2006, 01:20
Punctuation, anyone?

dontworryprobablyyourcomputerwillworkfineinanycaseyoucanalwayscheckothertopicsofthisboardimsuretheofficialrequirementshavebeenpostedalreadytheresnoreasontobemadnordesperateifitisntreleasedonmexicoyoucouldalwaystryimportingitorsomethingidontknow

:rolleyes:

Mangar The Dark
13th Mar 2006, 21:54
Punctuation, anyone?

dontworryprobablyyourcomputerwillworkfineinanycaseyoucanalwayscheckothertopicsofthisboardimsuretheofficialrequirementshavebeenpostedalreadytheresnoreasontobemadnordesperateifitisntreleasedonmexicoyoucouldalwaystryimportingitorsomethingidontknow

:rolleyes:

Ha ha! :D
Yes, the internet definitely proves we should all spend a bit more time reading, and a bit less time playing Tomb Raider (he says, while posting on a pointless message on a Tomb Raider message board. Oh well, it's a classic case of do as I say, not as I do. ;))

kurtis666
15th Mar 2006, 00:48
ok thanks you really sove from not going to play tomb raider but im going to croos my fingers because in amexica web was a new that cc will distribuit here pc and wbox version as sonner than in north america thanks:D :D