PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a words...

KasiaTrent
12th Mar 2006, 00:07
As the title says... I don't even have a words for what Crystal Dynamics and Eidos have done. Tomb Raider Legend is the most amazing game I've ever seen. Crystal Dynamics, you brought back everything, which Tomb Raider fan could want in a new game. This is just incredible. I fall in love in Legend. I know, I didn't even played it yet, but I can see that you've done absolutely great job. Everything is just like I wanted it to be: Lara, environment, locations, equipment, movements, graphics... everything! If I will ever have a chance to meet you, Crystal Dynamics, I will personally give you all a big hug for what you've done for us - TR Fans. Also, I think that Troels Folmann was the best choice Eidos could make about composer. Music is just amazing... I can feel this atmosphere!

Eidos, Crystal Dynamics and everyone who worked on Tomb Raider Legend, thank you for bringing back our lovely Lara in her new adventure!

I love you all, poeple... I just love you for what you've done...

Rascalius
12th Mar 2006, 00:45
Hide your rabbits everyone!! :D

Legendary Lara Croft
12th Mar 2006, 05:19
great words, I agree:) Thanks so much Eidos for new Tomb Raider!

Johnny
12th Mar 2006, 08:51
Ditto!!! :D :thumbsup: Thank you, Eidos and CD!

Trinity34
12th Mar 2006, 15:02
As the title says... I don't even have a words for what Crystal Dynamics and Eidos have done. Tomb Raider Legend is the most amazing game I've ever seen. Crystal Dynamics, you brought back everything, which Tomb Raider fan could want in a new game. This is just incredible. I fall in love in Legend. I know, I didn't even played it yet, but I can see that you've done absolutely great job. Everything is just like I wanted it to be: Lara, environment, locations, equipment, movements, graphics... everything! If I will ever have a chance to meet you, Crystal Dynamics, I will personally give you all a big hug for what you've done for us - TR Fans. Also, I think that Troels Folmann was the best choice Eidos could make about composer. Music is just amazing... I can feel this atmosphere!

Eidos, Crystal Dynamics and everyone who worked on Tomb Raider Legend, thank you for bringing back our lovely Lara in her new adventure!

I love you all, poeple... I just love you for what you've done...

Awww... that is so nice of you to post. http://70.85.169.212/3518/23/emo/hug.gif

David 070
12th Mar 2006, 15:04
i agree! thankyou eidos & cd!!

cant wait to play legend!!!!!!

im also wondering what will be after legend,someday.how will u guys improve on it??if even possible.lol

:D