PDA

View Full Version : So tired of the glitchers....

Tattood
10th Mar 2006, 16:04
I swear the glitchers are worse than the cheaters anymore. Get out of the wall and fight me one on one. And don't ever listen to them when they say they'll teach you how, they never do. They're just looking to take your rank. Happened to a buddy of mine.:(

jscagnetti
10th Mar 2006, 16:47
I swear the glitchers are worse than the cheaters anymore. Get out of the wall and fight me one on one. And don't ever listen to them when they say they'll teach you how, they never do.

This is THE funniest AND MOST pathetic thing I have ever heard. Quit glitching, or teach me 2 do it too. You get one or the other. You don't get both.

Tattood
10th Mar 2006, 18:42
Dude, it was just a statement. I could care less about glitches or cheat codes in this game. I was just pointing out a fact that the glitchers are worse than the cheaters. If you can't handle the truth, too bad. STFU

And if you read the whole post, it said that it happened to a buddy of mine. I only play with legit people. Guess you aren't. Go B**ch somewhere else.

Mate53
26th Mar 2006, 00:15
i no man i hate glitchers too, the game was lots of fun the first month it was out but then the glitching started and now the game is all.... lame

Riggzo
26th Mar 2006, 00:49
*Throw grenade in their direction*

Problem solved. They'll learn.

Mate53
26th Mar 2006, 01:21
grenades dont work in the xbox version, i dont think the PS2 version either, prolly just the PC... stupid PC lol

chicagodave
27th Mar 2006, 15:27
glitchers will always be a problem. we will just have to deal with it. good thing is for glitchers just stay away from them once you see where they are. and no glitchers are not worse than cheaters. heres a solution stop playing war. play some of the other fun game modes the game offers. tag, raid and robbery, glitchers avoid those rooms since they have to actually move in those. so its all good.