PDA

View Full Version : WTF Lost Point's

!nFeRn0
10th Mar 2006, 13:18
I dont know what is that!!!
I didnt played 25 To Life, I have just came from school!!!
I had 2405 points, but when i came from school i lost my 42 points!
I didnt played the game, how can i lost my points!! Now i have 2363!!
Please fix that!!!

!nFeRn0
10th Mar 2006, 13:25
Yesterday I gave everything from myself to gain that 2405 points!
I didn't played today this game, how can i lost my 42 points!!!:mad:
Please Help me and fix the stats!!

chicagodave
10th Mar 2006, 14:49
yea it happens, i didnt play last night either and i lost points. its a flawed system, of all things messed up with the game, this is one of least important. just deal with it.

!nFeRn0
10th Mar 2006, 16:40
i cant deal with it!!!
i want to get back my points!!!
i am tired of playing this game, everytime when i am playing vs. -[MVP]-GANGSTA and -[MVP]-MAD i am better.
I am now 5th on rankings and -[MVP]-MAD is 4th and -[MVP]-GANGSTA is 1st.
Three Days Ago i was playing vs. that two guys, i was ROUND MVP and the score was 33-0-66. They Left the game.
FAILED TO REPORT STATISTIC:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .
Eidos should fix that....

jscagnetti
10th Mar 2006, 16:45
LMAO. It's just a game. WHo cares if you are in the top ten or not. Half the top ten are confirmed cheaters anyway. The guys at eidos have more important things to deal with I'm sure.

*sniff

Enigmajk
10th Mar 2006, 16:52
yea it happens, i didnt play last night either and i lost points. its a flawed system, of all things messed up with the game, this is one of least important. just deal with it.
Its not a flawed system peopl passed you up in rank thefore you go down in rank..

chicagodave
10th Mar 2006, 20:03
Its not a flawed system peopl passed you up in rank thefore you go down in rank..

i dont mind being passed up thats fine, i mind when i lose points for not playing for one night. but eh who cares.

undead_d.l
22nd Jul 2006, 12:34
why MVP loose points sometimes even if played against equal players

Nu-Tang_Souja
23rd Jul 2006, 03:53
1rst off u coulda had a unranked match at some point during the night... if u play a unranked match it will show it ranked in stats and stars but if u log out and in everything will b reset.... 2cnd stats are complicated u have to undastand how u get points and from wat down to exact detail then u will undastand erything... iv heard a lot o people sayin the system is fckd up but really i hav done a lot o research fo myself and i can always figure my rank and rating and why it does what.... its neva messed up[ 4 me its just a lil difficult between how many u killed, how many u died, how fast u killed, kill- death time percentage, headshots, bombs, snipes, handguns, auto's.... look at ur detailed stats oniule then play 4 a while and pay close attention sh it will eventually come to u i aint gon point erything out cause thatll take 4eva but i been playin since it came out almost ery day and i figured it out almost completely... take my word for it... !!!!!! just cause u dont undastand sumthin doesnt mean it fckd up it means theres sumthin u arent seeing !!!!

mcBLAZA06
24th Jul 2006, 04:04
I dont know what is that!!!
I didnt played 25 To Life, I have just came from school!!!
I had 2405 points, but when i came from school i lost my 42 points!
I didnt played the game, how can i lost my points!! Now i have 2363!!
Please fix that!!!

stop whining its jus a game, u seriously got too much time on ya hands if u gotta worry about a video game.

Paul_Wall
24th Jul 2006, 10:51
lol, that thing was mad old:lol:

lee25
8th Aug 2006, 18:43
couple sentences 2 help u
1.stop whining
2.get ova it
3.wow points eewwww u feel speacil now
4.win them back unless u suck
5.ITS A GAME