PDA

View Full Version : Whining

..C.A.B.L.E..
8th Mar 2006, 15:09
ok this is starting to really make me angry :mad: because it the last few days ive been called a cheater for doing well in some of my games ....

the weapon i use is of course a sniper ....now i go into rooms and i never played with some of these ppl before in my life and im called a cheater just because i have 4 stars.....

this is really getting aggrivating ...,someone told me i used rapid fire before ....ive never even doen that i dont know how and i dont even know where to get a damn codebreaker at........................................

glockman
8th Mar 2006, 18:24
if u aint a cheater juss tell em play me and ill show you im not a cheater, cuz imma 4 star and ppl ask me r u a cheater i juss tell em no and if they want proof juss play me

<DAY>

..C.A.B.L.E..
8th Mar 2006, 18:53
i tell em dat but sum are so gay they like no i dont wanna play u....seriously i do lose a lot

Tattood
9th Mar 2006, 16:21
There is another clan of 1. He name is BuzZZzKill and he has the clan name <DAY> but with an accent about the A. So that's where most of it's coming from. The cheaters are using clan abbreviations close to other clan abbreviations. You have to pay close attention.

marker227
12th Mar 2006, 04:54
ok this is starting to really make me angry :mad: because it the last few days ive been called a cheater for doing well in some of my games ....

the weapon i use is of course a sniper ....now i go into rooms and i never played with some of these ppl before in my life and im called a cheater just because i have 4 stars.....

this is really getting aggrivating ...,someone told me i used rapid fire before ....ive never even doen that i dont know how and i dont even know where to get a damn codebreaker at........................................

If you know your not cheating, then why let it bother you?

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:49
lol yeah, some ppl get mad at me for owning them, they say i glitched or something.... but listen to this story

I was in a room, and there was 4 glicthers on my team, and thats all they did, the other team had like 2 glitchers, but i didnt glitch, this is hard to believe but i really dont even know how to glitch. Anyway, it was a full room, on the map Tijuana, and i did really good 1st round and everyone on the other team said i glicthed, i got MVP (and didnt glicth'd.) so on the 3rd rouns i was 14-4-24 and got MVP every time, and eventually, everyone noticed that I was running around and peakin around corners woopin' a$$ and not glitchin'...... and thats the end lol

but at least i no what ur goin through, unless u got banned or some thing idk :eek: :eek:

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:50
yo cable whats system u play on??