PDA

View Full Version : Cheating

Legit
7th Mar 2006, 16:15
I like the concept of this game and the gameplay itself, with one exception: cheating. I'm not only talking about the knuckleheads running around with an auto sniper in god mode. It is fairly obvious that there are a number of players that move twice as fast as anyone else, unlimited ammo, etc. You will find these players ranked among the top 200 or so. I have played with and against these cheaters a number of times and in fact it's hard to find a room where someone isn't using something. When I encounter this, I leave. Funny thing is, once confronted, most of these guys deny cheating.

That being said, who in the top 200 isn't using some kind of cheat?

jscagnetti
7th Mar 2006, 22:31
While I agree that cheating is rampant, I think you would be surprised at the number of clean players that are highly ranked. Most cheaters are lower ranked players with little skill. That is why they cheat.

I tend to play mostly top ranked players. Top 20 or so. I get my butt kicked on a regular basis. But when I play a 3 or 4 star player and beat them soundly, they usually disco before the game is over.

That for me is the biggest problem. It's not cheaters. It's lame little "cheapers" that can't stand to lose and so quit before round ends that get to me. We have a pretty good little community of clean players together now so cheaters aren't nearly so big a problem now.

:thumbsup: