PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live needs Update. Wall glitchers...

JustinTheGamer
4th Mar 2006, 05:31
Xbox live is full of wall glitchers/cheaters. They jump into walls and snipe from within them. Every single room that I've been in today has had them... :mad:

marker227
4th Mar 2006, 22:35
Eidos knows every system has bugs. I'm sure they are working on it. Most Xbox games have a patch if something is terribly wrong with the game.

25tolife_Freek
6th Mar 2006, 12:32
If you spot someone glitching, sneak up to the wall hes glitching in, and kill his ass. Get back out of that spot and run to his spawn and spawn rape him.

Watcher Striker
6th Mar 2006, 13:03
Eidos knows every system has bugs. I'm sure they are working on it. Most Xbox games have a patch if something is terribly wrong with the game.
You're funny. :D

JustinTheGamer
8th Mar 2006, 02:05
If you spot someone glitching, sneak up to the wall hes glitching in, and kill his ass. Get back out of that spot and run to his spawn and spawn rape him.

I have no idea how to wall glitch and i don't want to learn. Just not going to play til they fix it...

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
8th Mar 2006, 06:53
Xbox live is full of wall glitchers/cheaters. They jump into walls and snipe from within them. Every single room that I've been in today has had them... :mad:

Same thing with the PS2. So welcome to Janruary 19th, 2006

Viper101
8th Mar 2006, 22:04
Same thing with the PS2. So welcome to Janruary 19th, 2006 well yeah its the same on ps2 its da same so like ther is sumtin to do besides getting shot all of the time Thro a GRENADE at them pipe bomb etc u know how i roll now...:cool: