PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Holes for NPC characters, straight answer Eidos.

TheGunslinger
4th Mar 2006, 02:11
Will the NPC characters have bullethole decals

straightforeward question which alot of fans want a definitive answer on.

Do they or dont they?

Jason Walker Im looking at you. Or any other employee that wishes to answer in preferably quicker time then I got the response (or lack of) from JW

Gunslinger.

TheGunslinger
5th Mar 2006, 03:03
30 views and no answers, it says a great deal about IOI and eidos's communication with the community.

Low and behold if hitman is ever so briefly featured on CSINY the dev's are straight on the hitmanforum.com to announce it, but ask a VERY simple question and you get nothing.

cant believe you have the fanbase you have, and on top of that I cant believe I'm still one of them.

Stimor
16th Mar 2006, 04:21
You are a sad, strange little man.

TheGunslinger
17th Mar 2006, 00:32
You are a sad, strange little man.

thanks buddy. :)

890404-060147
25th Mar 2006, 21:36
I don't remember where I read it on the Internet, but I have seen, that it has been confirmed by IOI that the NPC's will indeed have bulletholes in Hitman: Blood Money

lololol
21st May 2006, 13:13
30 views and no answers, it says a great deal about IOI and eidos's communication with the community.

Low and behold if hitman is ever so briefly featured on CSINY the dev's are straight on the hitmanforum.com to announce it, but ask a VERY simple question and you get nothing.

cant believe you have the fanbase you have, and on top of that I cant believe I'm still one of them.

Let's try to answer this again, and this time in a civil manner.

Xcom
22nd May 2006, 22:57
I didn't see any bulletholes in the demo. Bummer.