PDA

View Full Version : can a patch help?

chicagodave
3rd Mar 2006, 22:31
i dont know much about the online workings of games and such, but can a patch actually keep out the cheaters, is that even possible. is technically forseeable that a patch would help.

im asking this cuz maybe theres no way to actually keep out the cheaters.

does anyone know if a patch could actually help. remember the limitations of the ps2.

we keep asking for a patch but will a patch fix the cheating problems, perhaps why they are not responding cuz they know they cant fix it.

AMG
3rd Mar 2006, 22:41
they aint responding cuz they dont care they made their money and ran. You can make patches. Socom does any programmer can fiz/create any portion of the game

AMG
3rd Mar 2006, 22:42
fix^^^^ I have had this game since day one. Edios /Avalache havnt listened from the gammers for a patch/vote system. Cheating/glitching is out of control and they made their money so they dont care

chicagodave
3rd Mar 2006, 22:52
i know they can make a patch, they patched snowblind, but what im asking is can a patch be made to keep out the cheaters.

Enigmajk
3rd Mar 2006, 22:53
they aint responding cuz they dont care they made their money and ran. You can make patches. Socom does any programmer can fiz/create any portion of the game
Zipper hasnt fixed Socom 3 either quit comparing the two Socom 3 has far more problems then this game has. The problem 25 to life has is the cheaters and glitchers if theyre cheating either leave or continue playing its that easy.