PDA

View Full Version : Complaining

WeBeOwnin
1st Mar 2006, 20:21
Man why every1 wanna start BS with Hit cause we number1. We dont cheat,glitch,or rank up and if you see some 1 cheating in Hit then post thier names up on here.In the meantime continue to trail us cause we #1 forever!!!!!

chicagodave
1st Mar 2006, 21:38
Man why every1 wanna start BS with Hit cause we number1. We dont cheat,glitch,or rank up and if you see some 1 cheating in Hit then post thier names up on here.In the meantime continue to trail us cause we #1 forever!!!!!

lol youre funny dude, where not saying everyone in hit cheats but yea there is cheaters in the clan, i know cuz i played with some of them.

it dont matter though cheating is so rampant its just crazy.

..C.A.B.L.E..
7th Mar 2006, 03:38
......blah ur poo poo stinks

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
8th Mar 2006, 06:51

People hate because of jealousy. Yes, there ARE cheaters in your clan, and I've played with some, I just cant remember:confused: . But we ALSO hate because when HIT puts out a war (I've been in A LOT of them), and when you guys get dominated on, you guys start leaving.:mad: