PDA

View Full Version : peep this out

AMG
1st Mar 2006, 03:41
25 to Life is a good game, but....if they spent time and effort it could be up there with Socom. Graphics could be better,more levels but its a fun game. They(Edios) will probaly make a sequel(probaly better for PS3)but to even consider having people buy the sequel why not fix this game first. Havent had an answer from Edios/Avalance on a patch or vote system. The cheating is still there. Yea they got rid of some cheaters but far from all! The cheaters(b1tches) can make another name and keep doing what they do best cheating like lil punk b1tches. This game isn't hard to play but, these punks want to see their name on top 10. Wow bro look@my name cool huh wowwwww!dumb idiots. My clan FM is 100% legit. We dont allow/put up with cheaters or glitchers. They get booted from the clan if we find out about that. Glitching is terrible too. I seen every level has fooz hiding in trash cans etc. A patch one damn patch could fix this BS. I wish Edios or someone could inform of some news on helping this game. Maybe more maps or drive bys in a car of 4 would be cool. More weapons like on the single player mode(desert eagle/SAW gun)would be cool. This is a fun game but all the BS and no patch is hurting this title and possible future games made by Edios. Get it together!

25tolife_Freek
1st Mar 2006, 12:26
Well you know how you wished you could have the desert eagle, well there is one online. But its called the Raptor. Belive i know cuz i did a report on it for school. I wish you could have the duel wielded desert eagle.

Enigmajk
1st Mar 2006, 18:39
Yes the raptor 50. is considered a desert eagle since its 50 caliber pistol.

25tolife_Freek
2nd Mar 2006, 12:24
Yes the raptor 50. is considered a desert eagle since its 50 caliber pistol.

Yup Yup, hes right.

_Soulja_
2nd Mar 2006, 21:20
lol drive bys?

where at the mall?? ooh ooh how about apartments...we could all race around the parking lot and play bumper bullets lmao

25tolife_Freek
2nd Mar 2006, 23:09
lol drive bys?

where at the mall?? ooh ooh how about apartments...we could all race around the parking lot and play bumper bullets lmao

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Soulja_
3rd Mar 2006, 22:51
LMAO i cheat?? i glitch?? i abort???

are u on crack?? seriously, add me to ur friends and we'll see about that

http://stats.25tolife.com/viewPlayer/?plfm=PS2&uid=58012

Enigmajk
5th Mar 2006, 15:41
No you dumb fuc soulja on a bigger maps! drive bys like on GTA~just putting out ideas I kno youre satisfied with cheating and glitchin or quittin when your sorry azz clan has a bad round!save the stars hommiez save the stars so our ranks stays good!get tha fuc outta here b1tch:mad:
Ive seen soulja play and he dont cheat or glitch so shut up dude.

-Gangsta-
5th Mar 2006, 19:26
AMG whats your name on 25 to life, cuz everyone in FM but like 2 people have ****ty stats and u have like 10 people with no stars and your best is 3 stars, I havnt seen a 3 star next to my name since the game came out, so stop acting like FM is the **** when there not, DAY would destroy your clan no questions asked

Cubamix
6th Mar 2006, 18:25
gangsta if you have 3 stars since it came out you are bull****tin~Everyone has a bad game and since the ranking is so ****ed up you must be one who leaves after a 4-7 game to save stars. If EDIOS actually fixed this game with no codes/cheats/glitch and peep to get penalized on their rank for leaving early, we would REALLY see who's number 1. But since this game has too much BS we will never know. FM is ranked 24 ALL LEGIT! We stay til the rounds over,dont cheat or glitch like all you punk mutha****az do so stfu all yall b1tches:mad:

yo man ur right, ohhh dude one question does the ps2 game has nice graphics becuz the pc one doesnt and i have see ps2 videos and the graphics look *****ng asome so tell me if the graphics look good so i can buy it ok thanks.:D

-Gangsta-
6th Mar 2006, 23:22
gangsta if you have 3 stars since it came out you are bull****tin~Everyone has a bad game and since the ranking is so ****ed up you must be one who leaves after a 4-7 game to save stars. If EDIOS actually fixed this game with no codes/cheats/glitch and peep to get penalized on their rank for leaving early, we would REALLY see who's number 1. But since this game has too much BS we will never know. FM is ranked 24 ALL LEGIT! We stay til the rounds over,dont cheat or glitch like all you punk mutha****az do so stfu all yall b1tches:mad:

lol i cant belive u think im lien i played 1 game my first day on and i had 3 stars, and i dont abort unless people are glitchin really bad or cheating or it lags so bad my AK fired like a pistol. and whats sad is you played 10 more hours than me and i have more kills and less deaths than u and my kill ration is way better than yours, and your sayin we would really see whos number one like your gonna be it, you suck and 4clover is on my friends list ask him if i abort, every time he comes to play with me i own him but hes cool so its all good.

oh and why are you bragin about being 24 legit, my clan ABM: All Bout Murda was in the top 10 for along time but our leader went to jail and we had to make wRs and were ranked 40 in the first week, so where gonna pass your sorry ass clan and show you real skill

..C.A.B.L.E..
7th Mar 2006, 03:35
i like cereal

jscagnetti
9th Mar 2006, 21:30
LOL take it easy fellas. It's just a game. No need to "keep it real"

Why all the ANGER on this board? geez

:thumbsup: