PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the posts

jeff_and_rj
1st Mar 2006, 03:02
Ok. Ive been playing this game with my 4 year old for about 6 months. Ive been obsessed with beating it and unlocking the secret level to get Darth Vader (His favorite character). It has been almost theraputic knowing there are other dads who are just as crazy as me (Getting up after he has gone to bed to finsh a level to get Jedi Status)

I have complete the game and got Jedi Status on all levels. I unlocked the secret room and I am almost ready to move on with my life....except....

I am missing 3 mini kits (Two of them I even know where they are, I just cant get them)

Escape from Naboo. I have 9 of 10. 1 does not appear even when using the mini kit detector...sigh.

Retake Theed Palace. I have saved all the pilots. The last mini kit is at the very top of the hanger (Far side of the hanger) Even with the best jumpers I cannot get it. Why?

Jedi Battle- There is a Mini Kit that is seen with the mini kit detector. There are 4 pieces you can stack to get to the top, but no mini kit appears....Why?

I will help as much as I can. I know there are other dads out there that need help. :):)

davexnet
3rd Aug 2006, 03:29
with the four boxes,you have to stack them in the right order.its with the colors,its brown at the bottom,orange in the middle,white at the top.Then,the canister should appear.But.to get it,you have to remove the top two blocks ,jump up there,then jump to it.What i would do,would be to go to freeplay mode.use jar jar,it'll probably be easier.Good luck.:)

davexnet
4th Aug 2006, 18:36
where is it from escape from naboo?is it the one where you have to move two ledges with the force,jump up to the top one with jar jar/gen. grievous/grievous's bodyguard,then hover with R2-D2 or R4 P17?Or is it the one where you have to hover to the ledge with an astromech,cut down the droidekas,grapple to the above level and collect the canister?