PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry...

Anoobish
28th Feb 2006, 17:28
I know I deserve to get beaten up, defiling such a beautiful memory, but... I just re-read Amy's farewell... And there's something bugging me...

...and have faith now that the torch has passed into the capable hands of a team determined to keep the spirit of the franchise alive.
This deeply disturbs me...

Omega
28th Feb 2006, 19:14
Yeah, when she left, she put three people in charge.

Last time I checked (well, was told), two of those three had left :(

Anoobish
28th Feb 2006, 19:29
I know. That's what bugs me. And the fact, that a new game hasn't even been announced...

BigKevSexyMan
28th Feb 2006, 19:35
We can only hope that once they are done with TR they'll do LoK6

The Reaver Blade
28th Feb 2006, 19:40
But after tomb raider legend i heard from somewhere that crystal were going to work on the next Deus Ex game.

Anoobish
28th Feb 2006, 20:14
Really? Aww, man... Suppose, you don't have a link?

TheWatcher
28th Feb 2006, 21:33
I would think Eidos being the company they are, they would have the ability to work on more than one game at a time. Just because there's another Tomb Raider or Deus Ex in the pipeline doesn't mean there can't be at least a small team working on LOK6's storyline, character modeling, backgrounds, etc.

Perhaps they've said nothing because there's such a small group working on the game right now. Imagine how we'd all feel if the game were announced tomorrow and finally came out in, say, 2008. We would all be totally bonkers by then. Try and stay positive. :thumbsup:

fangedwolf
28th Feb 2006, 23:40
We can live in hope...
*whimper* I just hope the hope isnt misplaced heh

BigKevSexyMan
1st Mar 2006, 00:08
Most ironic of all was the last gift that Amy had given us: More powerful than the game that now held her soul, more acute even than the vision her sacrifice had accorded us. The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion -
Hope.

Umah Bloodomen
1st Mar 2006, 01:06
The contents of this thread have been copied and merged with a previous one dealing with the subject (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=34474). Please continue it there.

Thanks. :)