PDA

View Full Version : will there be co-op?

Ace13567
27th Feb 2006, 22:18
will there be co-op?

Sgt.Schnitzel
27th Feb 2006, 23:02
That is also my really big concern at this moment! :D

sick
28th Feb 2006, 11:25
Nope. :(

Sgt.Schnitzel
28th Feb 2006, 20:16
I guess there goes one of the greatest potentials of this game down the drain. :(

Forumtroll
11th Mar 2006, 02:05
Well this game had me excited for about 3 miniutes. Till I found this thread...

Guess I wont buy this then same thing with Commandos 3

I hate lazy programmers :(

Parias
11th Mar 2006, 07:51
Well this game had me excited for about 3 miniutes. Till I found this thread...

Guess I wont buy this then same thing with Commandos 3

Ditto - I was all set to run out and buy this game to spruce up my next LAN party until I read this thread. Curses :(

sick
11th Mar 2006, 13:22

Yeah well they are Spaniards after all, they need their siƫsta every day. :D

Bateman1982
12th Mar 2006, 19:52
Arrrg, really disappointed with the lack of co-op. Anyone know if there are any plans to implement this?

Also is this a long game?

I know the original commandos games had a fair few levels on them. Combined with a steep difficulty this made them last a long time

Forumtroll
15th Mar 2006, 00:48
afaik they never added coop to Commandos 3 so i doubt they will add it for this :(

its a damn shame :(

Assasin
15th Mar 2006, 11:52
i don't understand what means "coop" , maybe some1 will explain it to me :)'

Sgt.Schnitzel
15th Mar 2006, 20:10
Hello Assasin,

Co-op (short for cooperative) is a game mode that is compromised of human players playing together as different characters to beat the computer controlled A.I. enemy soldiers in the game.

Instead of killling each other and getting aggrevated, we work together and have a lot more fun that way. :D

Assasin
15th Mar 2006, 21:47
ty m8'...now i understand...to bad about that mod...in played c3 in co-op mod :d...but it's to easy that way :P

bkf1
17th Mar 2006, 09:27
Hello Assasin,

Co-op (short for cooperative) is a game mode that is compromised of human players playing together as different characters to beat the computer controlled A.I. enemy soldiers in the game.

Instead of killling each other and getting aggrevated, we work together and have a lot more fun that way. :D
Maybe if game developers will read this definition they would understand what coop is so they won't think it's waste of time to include it into their games ;) BTW I haven't bought game since Operation Flashpoint - developers don't deserve my money!

koko_plioko
26th Mar 2006, 02:35
The game was boring and very short and the only thing could make it less boring is missing. I hope there will be patch or something which will implement co-op in the game. There is no other type of MP that fits that game. There are plenty of shooters that have much more interesting deathmatch then this one. I was big "Commandos" fan until now.

And why I can't hide the bodies?????

SharkeY
26th Mar 2006, 12:52
Yeah, fixing a coop mode in a mod doesnt seem like really hard job to me. Lets pray... :D

JustOne
15th Apr 2006, 11:15
Why the hell do they waste time on making a great realistic 3D shooter war game like this ,without COOP:confused:
in my opinion ,COOP is what makes a war game more realistic and a hell alot more fun to play with your m8`s :D

we want COOP in our war games!!!:cool:
if ya dont plan to implement COOP in your 3D shooter war games,then dont make them at all!!:mad:
there are plenty of good games out there without COOP,so we dont need another one!!!

Great 3D shooter games with COOP bellow :thumbsup:

The sum of all fears
Ghost recon (my fav)
Rainbow six (on of my fav)
Operation flashpoint
Joint operations

3D shooter games that would be alot greater with COOP bellow :mad:

Call of duty
Medal of honor
Stalker (when relesed)
Out front
Commandos strike force
FEAR
and it goes on and on,with almost no end....

i wont recomend commandos - strike force for multiplay to anyone with its lag of COOP!
go for Ghost recon - advanced war fighter when relesed :thumbsup:
some makers understod the importens of COOP in war games!,but sorry to say not eidos (yet)

fell free to add more cool games to the lists :)