PDA

View Full Version : Clan Beefs

Demdaclay
22nd Feb 2006, 21:47
Jus for laughs i want to know which Clans are currently BEEFING wit each other.

WeSt1LLiReSt
23rd Feb 2006, 00:42
Clan <DAY> vs <HIT> we beef wit alot of there members. but a few are koo

WeBeOwnin
23rd Feb 2006, 14:24
Day clan was creating from noobs who got booting from Hit. Tnkilla,Bluethug,Soulja just to name a few.

_Soulja_
23rd Feb 2006, 22:15
lol i'll make a confession, i left HIT on my own will...i went to a DAY tryout and bluethug recruited me...dont believe me ask him

so stay quiet lil man lol

xX_Problem_Child_13Xx
24th Feb 2006, 01:32
Day clan was creating from noobs who got booting from Hit. Tnkilla,Bluethug,Soulja just to name a few.

N00bs? I think not. Dose foos dat created <DAY> frm <HIT> b dominating in the ranks, well was, untill a lot of them started to leave.

WeBeOwnin
24th Feb 2006, 04:08
I suggest you get on board the HIT train because we got the #1 spot on lock no matter what any1 say. ps find a new hobby soulja cause ur rap skills aint cuttin it. TRUST ME

WeSt1LLiReSt
24th Feb 2006, 04:48
I suggest you get on board the HIT train because we got the #1 spot on lock no matter what any1 say. ps find a new hobby soulja cause ur rap skills aint cuttin it. TRUST ME

haha. u guys think ur the shyt cause ur numer 1 but yet when u come play against day u guys get murked. The only reason u are numer 1 THE ONLY is because u have many members about 100 is the last time i checked. The stats go by if u have alot of kills and wat not. Of course ur gonna be number 1 with a 100 members if u arnt then u guys really suck. I bet u if u only have 20 members like us u wouldnt be no where near.

WeBeOwnin
24th Feb 2006, 05:03
haha. u guys think ur the shyt cause ur numer 1 but yet when u come play against day u guys get murked. The only reason u are numer 1 THE ONLY is because u have many members about 100 is the last time i checked. The stats go by if u have alot of kills and wat not. Of course ur gonna be number 1 with a 100 members if u arnt then u guys really suck. I bet u if u only have 20 members like us u wouldnt be no where near.
Where are you getting 100 ppl from dude before you trash talk make sure the facts are right.We got 49 ppl stupid **** http://stats.25tolife.com/viewClan/?plfm=PS2&cid=98

WeSt1LLiReSt
24th Feb 2006, 15:03
iight well u guys must have got rid of sum people. cause i checked awhile ago and u guys had hella heads. It dont matter yall are weak and pretty soon everyone on this site will see :)

_Soulja_
24th Feb 2006, 15:48
they just cut like 50 members...

but that doesnt matter cause even if u cut somebody their stats dont get deleted from ur ranking...so for instance they could cut everyone except for Dilla and still be #1

http://www.myspace.com/theshowcan

i kno u love our mic skills piru...

glockman
28th Feb 2006, 17:54
gLoCkMaN

i like yo name WEBEOWNIN yea dat rite we bwownin HIT the score goes like .................DAY-130 and HIT -19 oooooooooh yea they owned us HAHAHAHAHHAHA ur funny

<DAY>

glockman
28th Feb 2006, 17:56
DAY= 130 and HIT=-19 HAHAHAHAHA OWNAGE

WeBeOwnin
1st Mar 2006, 01:01
Why do u come up with these lies dude. anyway when u get in the top 150 rank then u can talk dude.YOUR STATS---->http://stats.25tolife.com/viewPlayer/?plfm=PS2&uid=46653 MY STATS----->http://stats.25tolife.com/viewPlayer/?plfm=PS2&uid=40992 LET THE STATS DO THE TALKING!!!

AMG
1st Mar 2006, 02:58
HIT HU$ and OC either glitch/cheat or quit the game early to save the star foundation charity. FM fo lifeeeeeeeeeeeee

AMG
1st Mar 2006, 03:25
yall cruz dont want no beef cuzz yall cant back it up. FM is 100% cheat/glitch free if yall wanna play legit come holler but I bet yall will glitch/cheat or quit when you have a bad round jus to save ya stars ....bunch of b1tches....real *****z stand up..FM fo lifeeeeeeeee

WeBeOwnin
1st Mar 2006, 16:25
lmao wtf is FM l maooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo never heard of yo clan. Just cause we #1 doesnt mean we cheat.WE'VE BEEN HERE SINCE IT CAME OUT.LMAO 66 PPL IN UR CLAN AND NOONE HAVE 4STARS http://stats.25tolife.com/viewClan/?plfm=PS2&cid=269

_Soulja_
1st Mar 2006, 16:51
i caught imgansta cheating yesterday at apartments

WeBeOwnin
1st Mar 2006, 17:17
Was it a ranked game? And we do have imposters taking our names. http://stats.25tolife.com/viewClan/?plfm=PS2&cid=6356 but if u sure it was him then tell dilla next time u see him or before i do

AMG
1st Mar 2006, 18:33
FM been on since the game came out! We ranked number 25 all legit!! We dont quit when we have a bad round like your clan hit!They go 3-7 and bye bye HIT members. If we did like all you other b1tch clans do we would have 4-5 stars too we play the whole game and dont leave our crew hangin just to see our name in top ten. Play legit then come holla@me punk b1tch:mad:

WeBeOwnin
1st Mar 2006, 20:12
When u get 4 stars(NEVER)and after u lose it 4 times like me then youll understand. come holla when u get 4stars. neway i eithier win the round or get mvp everytime!!!!!

AMG
1st Mar 2006, 21:03
:thumbsup: Ive had 4 stars. Ive had this game since it came out~Like I said if I quit everytime I had a bad round like your clan and others I would retain my stars too and be top ten but I dont abort

_Soulja_
1st Mar 2006, 23:09
im 4 stars right now....

but yea it was a ranked game and he had the HIT tag, he was hiding in the dumpster at apartments then he was outside the fence in the parking lot

WeBeOwnin
1st Mar 2006, 23:13
ok ill tell dilla bout it. are u sure noone else was glitching on the other team?

glockman
2nd Mar 2006, 03:31
i waz there and no one on our team waz glitching, he waz in the dumpster

<DAY>

glockman
2nd Mar 2006, 03:32
dam dat DAY came out small <DAY>

-Gangsta-
5th Mar 2006, 01:51
FM been on since the game came out! We ranked number 25 all legit!! We dont quit when we have a bad round like your clan hit!They go 3-7 and bye bye HIT members. If we did like all you other b1tch clans do we would have 4-5 stars too we play the whole game and dont leave our crew hangin just to see our name in top ten. Play legit then come holla@me punk b1tch:mad:

so was ABM and we were #7 Legit but our leader went to jail so we made wRs and were ranked 40 somthin in the first week, and WeBeOwning plz just stop you only think ur good cuz your clans #1 on the ranks but there not good at all they camp and do a very bad job every time i play with HIT they lose, and DAY is not noobs i played with them and i got Solja on my friends and they did good, but HIT there a different story bunch of people who think there good cuz there #1 and when they lose they say everyone cheats or glitches.