PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

Sgt.Schnitzel
21st Feb 2006, 23:10
Hello, guys!

I played the demo and I really enjoyed it but there are still a few things I want to know about the full game.

1) Will there be vehicles to control at will? (like a kubelwagen or an Opel-Blitz truck?)

2) Will there be an online Coop mode were different players have to work together to complete the missions?

3) Are there any plans to release a map or mission editor for the full game?

Thx in advance for answering!!! :D

iakovos
22nd Feb 2006, 01:46
Hi...

so far we know the following:

1. Nope. No driveable vehicles in the game. There has been no mentioning of you handling the gun on a truck or jeep either, like in other games.
2. No idea for that one...
3. Still no clue for that one either...

Iakovos:)

Sgt.Schnitzel
22nd Feb 2006, 01:55
Thank you Iakovos :)

Does anyone else have any info regarding my questions? :)

Dazzo1987
24th Feb 2006, 11:56
Im guessing here.....proably no veichles you can drive, doubt there will be co cop, i wud of thought there wud be a editor.

Sgt.Schnitzel
24th Feb 2006, 20:15
Vehicles were a very big part in the original commandos games, i only played the demos but the vehicles there played a significant role and were very fun to use. it's hard to believe they would remove them from the game since it was such a fun aspect.

It's also hard to believe that they removed coop, because that was one of the game's bestest aspects.

Well just have to wait and see wha tthe final game offers.

Assasin
14th Mar 2006, 12:49
Hey ' i didnt want to create another topic ,but i have 1 questions regarding csf, i so in a demo that u don't have the "lean" key's why... didnt' u include leans? cuz they are very useful's in combat's , ty in advance >! :thumbsup:

sick
14th Mar 2006, 14:08
Hey ' i didnt want to create another topic ,but i have 1 questions regarding csf, i so in a demo that u don't have the "lean" key's why... didnt' u include leans? cuz they are very useful's in combat's , ty in advance >! :thumbsup:

Instead Pyro has included a 3rd person cam to look around the character (hotkey E.) You can't use it while performing an action though.

Assasin
14th Mar 2006, 20:34
yea i know but' it's not realistic' , maybe they r going to include them in the next patch :D ty 4 answering >!

Devilz_108
20th Mar 2006, 18:26
I LOVE CO-OP :D i love to see the Co-Op in CSF

Sgt.Schnitzel
20th Mar 2006, 20:27
You can drive a boat

Yep thanks for answering, another guy on the official commandos fansite told me that but thanks anyway. :)

I LOVE CO-OP i love to see the Co-Op in CSF

maybe they will release a patch if this game succeeds :D

Sgt.Schnitzel
8th Apr 2006, 18:06
Ok expets I have another question, I read the ign review and it stated that the missions are linear. Is this true or is it just one big open battlefield that allows us to go anywhere we want?

thx for answering!

Nzap
9th Apr 2006, 10:39
I would say that the tutorial missions are linear and the eliminate enemy convoy mission but then it´s a pretty big battlefield ( I was confused about both ign and tilt.tv that they said thet the missions are linear).

Sgt.Schnitzel
9th Apr 2006, 14:12
Right, thanks alot Nzap!

So How many linear missions are there? and how many "non-linear" missions are there in total?

Nzap
12th Apr 2006, 13:40
Right, thanks alot Nzap!

So How many linear missions are there? and how many "non-linear" missions are there in total?

About 3-4 linear and the rest non-linear( about 9 to 12 (dont remember how many missions in total))

Sgt.Schnitzel
13th Apr 2006, 13:26
Ok thanks alot Nzap for your help! :D