PDA

View Full Version : Grraffic problems whit CSF

SP Kenny
21st Feb 2006, 00:23
First, sorry, my english is very poor (i'm from spain)

The problem:
- In the presentation (eidos and pyro logos), the image is blinking (in spanish parpadeando?) all the time, apears a thin vertical white line in the middle of the screen, and a thick horizontal line, that occupes from middle of the screen at down (sorry for my english) that darken the screen. These lines, are blinking all the time. I don't know how to explain, but, it's seem the refresh of the TV.

- In the main menu, and the rest of menus, happen the same.

- In the game..., the blink stop (in the video too), but at the time of play, the principal problem is that the enemy, the allies, and the oder commando, appears and dissapears all the time, how to explain this..., any time, i see a german soldier, suddenly he dissapear, or, i only see the weapon or the belt, and other times, i know that has a german, because de cursor turns red, or because i see gun smoke...

No more problems, i think, and i suppous that the problems are blame of my computer...

PC caracteristics:
- P4 3200 Ghz prescot
- ASUS P4C800 Deluxe
- NVIDIA GEFORCE FX5700
- 1GHZ ddr
- Win XP sp1
- DX 9.0c

Well, the game looks interesting, and, with all problems, i finish the demo....

Mike_B
21st Feb 2006, 10:18
Heyas,

Don't worry your post is very understandable.

I think what you have is a driver problem.

Firstly go to nvdia (http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.98.html) to download the latest drivers.

When you have to go to the add/remove programs and remove the nvdia display drivers. It will then ask you to reboot so do that and when that's done run the installation file of the new drivers. It will ask you to reboot again, afterwards you might need to set you're resolution and such but then they're installed and the problems should hopefully be solved.

SP Kenny
21st Feb 2006, 11:18
Thanks, the problem is solved, i thought that i had actualiced my driver few time ago...

I have to practice my english...