PDA

View Full Version : mulitiplayer demo?

Baxterianism
20th Feb 2006, 09:57
any news for a mulitiplayer demo? Or am i just getting greedy? ;)

lupin
20th Feb 2006, 10:01
yo baxter , can u write down a list of the whole files that needs to be changed please... all the files videos cfg w/e everything pls... and also...when i try to make multiplayer account...it doesnt work...it always brings me an error ! i may sound stupid here but i dont know lol . User ID , u need to type a name there? or an id ..or what :S please help

Baxterianism
20th Feb 2006, 10:12
yo baxter , can u write down a list of the whole files that needs to be changed please... all the files videos cfg w/e everything pls... and also...when i try to make multiplayer account...it doesnt work...it always brings me an error ! i may sound stupid here but i dont know lol . User ID , u need to type a name there? or an id ..or what :S please help

Well in the other thread on "demo extras" simply copy and paste my cfg that ive posted and exchange that for the info inside the mentioned file in the start of the same thread, That makes it run as if its the full thing, so you get the menu system working etc, so its possible to set up a multiplayer game via lan lets say, yet not possible to enter into a game with the maps we currently have. You cant make a mulitplayer account yet, thats why you get problems trying to make one ;-) you need to go into the LAN to see the setting fo ra multiplayer game, but thats it , nothing more as yet, if a multiplayer demo cam out i could change this ;-)

lupin
20th Feb 2006, 10:50
yo , do u have msn or something.. cos im stupid on forums things lol...any easier way to talk?

Baxterianism
20th Feb 2006, 11:22
PM Sent