PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with the moves

voldemort
19th Feb 2006, 21:26
I'm trying to play CSF demo but having trouble with the moves. I don't understand how to use the sniper scope, the 'hold breath' move as they call it, then the green beret's double hand move. Can some one help me out? I tried using the action key (f, by default) when the sniper is holding his rifle, but it didn't work.

And how do I pick up items, rifles or uniforms? I mainly want to grab the rifles from the dead soldiers.

Besides, I read in one preview (gamespot, i think) that the commandos have some AI and they can be assigned some task that they can carry on by themselves ... like, the green beret can fire machine guns at enemies automatically while I control the sniper. How do I do this? Coz in the 1st mission, green beret almost always dies when I switch to sniper.

Please help!

lupin
19th Feb 2006, 21:31
hehe , u know the best way to find all this , is just sit and find it all by ur self...thats what i did ;)

voldemort
19th Feb 2006, 21:37
I understand ... but a helping hand will always be good from experienced players like u ;)

Mike_B
19th Feb 2006, 23:36
I'm trying to play CSF demo but having trouble with the moves. I don't understand how to use the sniper scope, the 'hold breath' move as they call it, then the green beret's double hand move. Can some one help me out? I tried using the action key (f, by default) when the sniper is holding his rifle, but it didn't work.

Use the left alt button

And how do I pick up items, rifles or uniforms? I mainly want to grab the rifles from the dead soldiers.

The F button

Besides, I read in one preview (gamespot, i think) that the commandos have some AI and they can be assigned some task that they can carry on by themselves ... like, the green beret can fire machine guns at enemies automatically while I control the sniper. How do I do this? Coz in the 1st mission, green beret almost always dies when I switch to sniper.

As far as I know there's no way to switch this on or off as it should happen automaticly.

voldemort
19th Feb 2006, 23:38
thank u!