PDA

View Full Version : I found the way to solve demo unplayable problem!!!

boneknocker
18th Feb 2006, 14:27
I found the way to solve demo unplayable problem!!!
-The proplem is from a protection that work on this game (that why it told you about error on security module). It not neccesary to uninstall many programs like antivirus program or vitual drive maker program like Daemon tool from your pc because what you have to do is just turn off a program that make you pass a protection SR7 or SR9. In my case I just turn off Atiblah (just turn off not necessay to uninstall it) and now I can play a game.

Finally I think this game's protection should be SR9 and I help at least 5-6 people that face this problem with this method today. goodluck.

danielfaustino
18th Feb 2006, 15:14
Not necessarily. As jaycw2309 found out (thanks! ;) ) you just need to disable/unmount/unhide all virtual drives and then you'll be able to run flawlessly!

boneknocker
18th Feb 2006, 15:21
but i still running daemon tool while i play this game ! and a method to unmount or disable virtual drive not work for me ! in fact it not work to my friends too !

lupin
19th Feb 2006, 19:16
yo , does Mcafee protection and NVDIA video works? cos when i play demo , its a little laggy... freezes and stuff? why