PDA

View Full Version : suggestion thread

adam101
15th Feb 2006, 22:36
hey guys put some suggetions for H4 BM

suggestion: i like how they took running being suspicios out of H3 CONTRACTS it was stupid in hitman 2 that you couldent run without having your cover blown i just dont want that in H3 CONTRACTS....any one agree?

Salem4
16th Feb 2006, 14:24
I agree, and I think they will react as they did in Contracts, and not in Silent Assassin, since they got quite a few complaints on this running-paranoia.

But it might be a little late for a suggestion thread. The game is probably in the testing and publishing phase now, and won't be changed radically.

Takashii
8th Apr 2006, 23:51
I've got a suggestion.. Be friendly and nice, be active and be "interesting" this is the second time I visit this forum and It sucks just as much as the last time.. Check you the Tomb Raider forums for example.. They've got hundreds of threads because it's a friendly community. :)

Freddo
9th Apr 2006, 09:08
I've got a suggestion.. Be friendly and nice, be active and be "interesting" this is the second time I visit this forum and It sucks just as much as the last time.. Check you the Tomb Raider forums for example.. They've got hundreds of threads because it's a friendly community. :)
The reason why this forum "sucks" is because the only forumlink that existed on the official Blood Money website until recently was the one to www.hitmanforum.com so everyone went there instead.

Although I do agree that some posters in here are less than "nice", with them throwing immature insults at Eidos for nonsense reason, about bulletholes, demo or whatever :)

sj4ck
23rd May 2006, 12:02
i suggest that the problem with the lag gets fixed XD