PDA

View Full Version : strange problem in provence, france

ragnarok83
15th Feb 2006, 14:57
I am a beginner at this game after having played the total war games the last 3 or 4 years. I started as the French and somehow britain took over one of my regions called provence, france. I ended up beating them back and re taking the region but for some strange reason britain still owns the wharf in provence, even though i am the ruler there. I cant build ships there and the wharf marseille, is in british hands. There was a spanish ship that actually blockaded my the port that I was at war with but after I signed a peace treaty with them, the blockade ended and the wharf is still in british hands. Any thoughts on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.

MikeJW
15th Feb 2006, 23:39
Was there any British troops in that territory when you signed the peace treaty? If so you ceded that territory to them.

Lefebvre
17th Feb 2006, 01:18
Same thing's happened to me a few times in the past and tbh I never figured a workaround for it. In fact even if you conquer the nation that owns your port you still don't get it back. I think you have to play the game out without the port, but I'd be glad to be proved wrong ;)