PDA

View Full Version : Tip to found cheaters who use god mode(tips only)

Angel_
12th Feb 2006, 00:06
Rules:
1.Dont acuse anyone.
2.Dont flame anyone.

Alright if someone didnt die after 2 (he grenade , Conclusion Grenade) the guys cheat 100 % cause its only 1 grenade in feets to kill i says 2 to be safe if its take more hes cheating.

alright another proof is , if a guy didint die after 2 shots of raptor in face the guys cheat . and by the way its only take 3 shots of raptor in the body to kill so if someone still alive after this his cheating..

Snake1
12th Feb 2006, 17:16
Rules:
1.Dont acuse anyone.
2.Dont flame anyone.

Alright if someone didnt die after 2 (he grenade , Conclusion Grenade) the guys cheat 100 % cause its only 1 grenade in feets to kill i says 2 to be safe if its take more hes cheating.

alright another proof is , if a guy didint die after 2 shots of raptor in face the guys cheat . and by the way its only take 3 shots of raptor in the body to kill so if someone still alive after this his cheating..

man ur geniues... lmao good that you clear that out for us..

Angel_
12th Feb 2006, 18:38
man ur geniues... lmao good that you clear that out for us..

i should have say if you record someone .... And...

but lots of player dont even know what i have just says . no need of sarcasm here bud.. anyway.

Snake1
12th Feb 2006, 18:55
i should have say if you record someone .... And...

but lots of player dont even know what i have just says . no need of sarcasm here bud.. anyway.

angel.. niga plss its good that u clear that out for noobs its all good, but sarcasm? cmon now bud don take it to serious yo!