PDA

View Full Version : Ammo Cheaters being looked over....

[WM]Murda
11th Feb 2006, 03:40
You guys are missing all the ammo cheaters out there. It's a very sneaky thing that is almost immpossible to catch, except they messed up with the cheat. I wanted to get a 100% unlocked everything so I download this 25 to life trainer. turned out it had 3 options "Unlimited Health", "Unlimited Ammo", & "Unlimited Clips". So to see if this is the thing that everyone uses i tried it out for a quick minute, it works. dont worry, i do not use that, its deleted now I wanted to see how they get away with it. Now I noticed about the Unlimited Ammo cheat and Clips. It's pretty much impossible to catch someone using unlimited clips. But if they are using Unlimited Ammo, it's rather simple. 1st, I believe the biggest magazine is 30 bullets. So if you see someone unloading bullets for a good bit without reloading, i would question it. Now comes the one to catch them with 100%, sometimes when you get killed your guy will fall down but still be firing his gun. The gun almost 100% will run out the magazine, leaving it empty for a little. Well if someone is using the Unlimited Ammo hack, watch if they get killed and fall over with their gun still shooting. It will keep firing well beyond 30 rounds. I have caught 1 person so far. When I confronted him about it, he left the game. I watched him as a spectator several times fall down dead and his gun fires straight for about 6 seconds.

<eT> Golden***** - Unlimited Ammo Hack

J-Hood
11th Feb 2006, 05:15
Why point 1 cheat out? They need to fix them ALL. I read this topic about "Inf Ammo" and the last "Armor" This does nofthing when you "Indiviually" point them out. I think individually pointing sneaky cheats will just tell people who have a cheat device "hey thats a good idea thanks for it" when pointed indivudally. this isnt a hate post im jus saying whats on my mind.

jscagnetti
11th Feb 2006, 05:39
I have fallen down and fired off for a good long while. I know I wasn't using a trainer or any other cheat. I'm not sure this is a 100% I have however seen a guy firing FOREVER! I snuck up on him and blasted him, picked up his gun it it was full. This is SUPER common, lotta ammo cheats out there. I just don't want to have a bunch of people accusing innocents.

I got accused of cheating today myself, this is turning into McCarthyism on a sad, meaningless scale. Someone should set a a separate board and set up private no cheat games. a player who is found to be cheating is dumped from the private list. A simple proboards would suffice. What do you guys think?

EDIT:

http://nocheats.proboards56.com <<<---- I went ahead and set one up. all we need now is some people to Moderate it. Let's do something about the cheating, cuz complaining isn't getting us very far.

LiL_Lucif3r
11th Feb 2006, 05:50
I have fallen down and fired off for a good long while. I know I wasn't using a trainer or any other cheat. I'm not sure this is a 100% I have however seen a guy firing FOREVER! I snuck up on him and blasted him, picked up his gun it it was full. This is SUPER common, lotta ammo cheats out there. I just don't want to have a bunch of people accusing innocents.

I got accused of cheating today myself, this is turning into McCarthyism on a sad, meaningless scale. Someone should set a a separate board and set up private no cheat games. a player who is found to be cheating is dumped from the private list. A simple proboards would suffice. What do you guys think?

Agree

EC_KING
11th Feb 2006, 07:40
true, i want to create a closed ladder of those that are non cheaters. Thats the idea anyway. At least we can enjoy the game till stuff gets fixed. the vote off seems like it can't happen here in 25tl1, DNAS might be, i don't understand why it got through really, guess being the game got delayed a few time in between the dev team didnt check it again i guess. but other than that, this game is fun. Maybe the music is slowin the servers down, don't know for sure but maybe. I truly think eidos has the best stats system on the web, alot of work went into it, and its really nice. web friends list, see who playing and stuff like that. just those dam code's get online.

jscagnetti
11th Feb 2006, 15:46
The board is set up... more or less. Not real pretty but I hope it does it's job. I really enjoy this game when the bugs and MOSTLY when the cheaters aren't ruining it.

Until Eidos comes up with something better --->> No Cheaters Forum (http://nocheats.proboards56.com)

LiL_Lucif3r
11th Feb 2006, 21:28
My account is waiting for approval...so see you there

Snake1
11th Feb 2006, 21:37
Am so not ok with any cheat, but! YOU CAN DEAL WITH AMMO CHEAT, YOU CANNOT WITH ARMOR, you know what am saying, AND TO that IDIOT thx for leting that ammo cheat.. now moe will use it u deep****

jscagnetti
12th Feb 2006, 02:07
My account is waiting for approval...so see you there
You are approved. Welcome :D

Angel_
14th Feb 2006, 08:49
Murda']You guys are missing all the ammo cheaters out there. It's a very sneaky thing that is almost immpossible to catch, except they messed up with the cheat. I wanted to get a 100% unlocked everything so I download this 25 to life trainer. turned out it had 3 options "Unlimited Health", "Unlimited Ammo", & "Unlimited Clips". So to see if this is the thing that everyone uses i tried it out for a quick minute, it works. dont worry, i do not use that, its deleted now I wanted to see how they get away with it. Now I noticed about the Unlimited Ammo cheat and Clips. It's pretty much impossible to catch someone using unlimited clips. But if they are using Unlimited Ammo, it's rather simple. 1st, I believe the biggest magazine is 30 bullets. So if you see someone unloading bullets for a good bit without reloading, i would question it. Now comes the one to catch them with 100%, sometimes when you get killed your guy will fall down but still be firing his gun. The gun almost 100% will run out the magazine, leaving it empty for a little. Well if someone is using the Unlimited Ammo hack, watch if they get killed and fall over with their gun still shooting. It will keep firing well beyond 30 rounds. I have caught 1 person so far. When I confronted him about it, he left the game. I watched him as a spectator several times fall down dead and his gun fires straight for about 6 seconds.

<eT> Golden***** - Unlimited Ammo Hack

Dude hes not in our team (et) watch out what your saying kid ....