PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off is what I am

Fratyinside
11th Feb 2006, 00:55
Ok are the people who made this game dumb I think they say that version 1.1 of the game has cheats right? well I go to credits enter PYROGODMODE and hear some french guy yell charge than it says enter the cheats in the management thing that is of course the main map so I press at the same time LCTRL + LALT + U and it doesn't work what the heck is wrong :confused: I only need the cheat for fast research because the research time pisses me off takes a long time for the other guys to finish their turn. Is it just me? or are there really no cheats?

Lefebvre
11th Feb 2006, 10:47
hi fraty,

This might get more responses from the Tech Support forum, but here goes ..

The cheats worked just fine and dandy for me m8, you must be doing something wrong I would guess. From what you said it should work, if I remember right the research takes one turn for each thing you select - are you sure you waited one turn to see if it completed?

btw - you're not on Windows ME are you?

Fratyinside
11th Feb 2006, 16:42
Yeah I waited one turn to see if it worked and nothing so I waited another turn and I'm using Windows XP. Tell me the exact things you do for the cheats to work maybe I am doing something wrong.

Fratyinside
11th Feb 2006, 22:50
Ok I got to the 3rd age after about 8 hours almost non stop gameplay and well I have to say if the cheat doesn't work I will most likly not play this game. There are 5 nations left including me they are France, Austria (both France and Austria take about 30 seconds to finish their turn) Russia and Prussia so once again please help guys.

I think I know why the cheats don't work maybe my keyboard doesn't allow me to press 3 keys at the same time if this is the case is there a way to get around this?

Lefebvre
13th Feb 2006, 11:02
hi fraty,

This might get more responses from the Tech Support forum, but here goes ..

Like I said, you posted in the wrong forum dude, you can get all biatchy about it if you want, but people choose who to help and who not to based on how they act, yanno? ;)

dhama
27th Feb 2006, 17:19
Sheesh, if I had the answer i'd tell you you regardless of wether you were in the wrong forum or not...... What's that you say? This the Imperial Glory forum?..... bugger! missed a turn somewhere.. :rolleyes: