PDA

View Full Version : finding games/ invisible people

Banuntil
10th Feb 2006, 19:53
i dont know what the matter is, when i go to find games, i can only find like 1 game, with 1 person in it, i keep refeshing and still only that game, ive restared, logged off, changed memory cards, and profiles and nothing seems to work,
i also have a problem when i go into games where it says there are 10 people in the game, but i can only see a couple, the rest are invisible to me, and i am invisible to them, i am getting frustrated with this. someone please help me

Banuntil
11th Feb 2006, 14:57
im not sure if this is coinicidence but the games i find with 1 player in it, all of them are asleep. i have a good connections so im not sure if it is my connection or what

INFILTRATOR
17th Feb 2006, 03:34
Happens to me It shows the person dead you cant talk to them its like there not there yeah I have a great connection but I still have those probs so I just took a break and waiting for a patch to enjoi the game fully..

Banuntil
20th Feb 2006, 20:42
i decided im going to get another copy of the game, i said its defected, so they will take back, hopefully it will fix problem, looks like part of the game wasnt written on the disc

Cubamix
27th Feb 2006, 18:58
im not sure if this is coinicidence but the games i find with 1 player in it, all of them are asleep. i have a good connections so im not sure if it is my connection or what

look if u want my help i need yours :cool:

1.first tell me wut console do u plau in

2.wut does ur problem says

:D

Tattood
1st Mar 2006, 17:24
I had the same problem.:mad: I could only get into a few and when I did, half the people I couldn't see or hear. Even one of my own clan members. I checked today and it seems to be working but is this a server issue or what?

I'm running the game on the PS2.

DamonD666
3rd Mar 2006, 04:31
I am having the same problem, and to be honest it's beginning to piss me off. It only seemed to have started a few days ago. Before that I didn't have any problems.

I cannot join about 99% of the games I try to get into, and when I try to find games (even when searching "Any" map and "Any" game type), the list is either blank or only has 1 game listed. I also cannot join any of my friends' games.

Once in a while I am lucky enough to get into a game, but when I do, I am only able to view about 3-4 of the players in the game lobby (eventhough the game has alot more than that in there).

It's next to impossible to play a game anymore, and I hope something is done about it fast!

Watcher Striker
3rd Mar 2006, 13:43
Don't worry, the game was tested for 2 years. And everything is probably your routers fault. LMFAO! :D