PDA

View Full Version : 25 to life is DEAD ?? 10 people playing online?!§?

Snake1
9th Feb 2006, 13:53
Aha.. you see everyone got sick and tired of cheats and cheaters, no one is waiting for the damn patch noone is playin online like use to..10 people online 2 poeple playing... now what? I feel sad such a great potential from such a great game is wasted.. what a pitty I hope you guys at eidos are happy. While you dealing with these players you guys forgot to deal with the none cheatin players... now most is gone. good job congrats!

I feel like saying that take that patch and am sure you guys know what to do with it now!!

Angel_
9th Feb 2006, 19:51
dude where you from...

i think the problem is alots of West players but not enought of East or Central..

Even my team is innactive about 1 weeks.

maybe some ppl dont like the game so much , but i do and i wish more ppls will buy this game .

Snake1
9th Feb 2006, 20:25
dude where you from...

i think the problem is alots of West players but not enought of East or Central..

Even my team is innactive about 1 weeks.

maybe some ppl dont like the game so much , but i do and i wish more ppls will buy this game .

am from Newyork, yeah but still blows not enaugh people!

Mikedot
9th Feb 2006, 20:33
Are you talking about PC or PS2 version?

PS2 has about 100-500 players. (Even thou it went down from 300-800 players)

Snake1
9th Feb 2006, 21:17
Are you talking about PC or PS2 version?

PS2 has about 100-500 players. (Even thou it went down from 300-800 players)

I was refering to PC version, I Know PS2 has more online player than PC, kinda weird.

Irreverence
10th Feb 2006, 14:26
Nice going Eidos/Avalanche. :cool:
When is the most active timeperiod? Cause right now there are ~100 on both PC and PS2.

I don't even know if it has been released in Europe. Nope, released in June. Perhaps by then a patch has been released as well... PC version is available worldwide though.

EDIT
LMAO! The PC version is dying. 51 people online now. 610 on PS2 though. I feel sorry for them.

OgdanC
21st Feb 2006, 04:02
xbox has over 6000 online players, I was looking at the leaderboards and we had a guy in our clan that was ranked 6789. Needless to say we booted him.
You guys need to invest in a box with xbl.
Boo Yaa!

Danger>
21st Feb 2006, 05:50
this game is not good it never was alive it is so unrealistic and laggy

Danger>
21st Feb 2006, 05:51
waste of my money

81/O.G
21st Feb 2006, 05:56
:( :confused:

Enigmajk
21st Feb 2006, 17:14
this game is not good it never was alive it is so unrealistic and laggy
Dude games are used to get away from the real world not to experience the real world. What the blood wasnt "realistic" enough. If you want realism games are not the way to go bud.

EDG3Z
21st Feb 2006, 18:03
xbox has over 6000 online players, I was looking at the leaderboards and we had a guy in our clan that was ranked 6789. Needless to say we booted him.
You guys need to invest in a box with xbl.
Boo Yaa!

we are talking about # of people online @ one time.

Gman90
23rd Feb 2006, 02:35
You obviously have no good taste in realism if you want unrealistic play socom 3 where you shoot someone multiple times in the face nd hit them with a grenade nd they dont die, the most realistic game i have played so far online has been Call of Duty: Finest Hour. And this game isn't dead just people get annoyed with others who think that they're tough because they play this game.lol.

Snake1
24th Feb 2006, 20:27
You obviously have no good taste in realism if you want unrealistic play socom 3 where you shoot someone multiple times in the face nd hit them with a grenade nd they dont die, the most realistic game i have played so far online has been Call of Duty: Finest Hour. And this game isn't dead just people get annoyed with others who think that they're tough because they play this game.lol.

We are talking about the number of the players whos online, my friend, Not judging by the realism guns or anything else, at least I don't. Bottom line is; less player is online because of the cheats and the cheaters! thats the whole thing.. eh?

Chrow
25th Feb 2006, 04:40
im out ... no patch coming no one can say something about it so bye bye ... Wast of money & time :(

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:59
no its definatley not dead, i was on 5 in the AM and there were 5 ppl on, which is good for 5 in the AM, well it was more like 4:30 AM and during the day, theres at east 20 servers to play on (xbox version)

-=TK=- b3nd3r
26th Mar 2006, 13:30
no its definatley not dead, i was on 5 in the AM and there were 5 ppl on, which is good for 5 in the AM, well it was more like 4:30 AM and during the day, theres at east 20 servers to play on (xbox version)
dude thats horrible :(

J Bless
26th Mar 2006, 13:55
yes it is very sad i actually loved this game asoon as i got out of work i come and play i even ignore my girl telling her 2 get the *** out while im in a match now im just bored of it to many cheaters to much laggin im tired of winning matches and get mvp and stare at the score for 10 mins eidos ya should of reacted faster now this game is dead day by day i swear i saw this game in eb games used atleast 15 of them....ya messed up big time on some ya dont care shyt we paid money 4 this game we deserve a patch u did 1 for ps2 but dont do it for X Box & PC if u gonna do 1 mine aswell do all X Box is just ass good as PS2....(X Box Gamer)

Riggzo
26th Mar 2006, 17:22
The games good. Just find some buds and add them. Then make your game private, and good times will be had by all :D. And if some tard camps in walls/bushes just quit the game, he doesnt deserve your stars.

Mate53
26th Mar 2006, 19:22
dude thats horrible :(

hahaha yeah, i had my friends over, and we always stay up late, play video games, download movies and songs, soo fun tho, and i was playin 25 to life at 4:30 and there was 5 severs with like one with 11 ppl and all the other 5 or whatever i dont play 25 to life 4 in the AM when im alone

DamonD666
27th Mar 2006, 01:18
Uhhh... you guys DO realize that a patch came out last week, right?
The patch not only prevents the use of a cheat device, but it also added two new weapons that were only available in single player (SAW and 50 Cal Sniper).

Mate53
27th Mar 2006, 02:43
umm yeah

Cubamix
27th Mar 2006, 03:30
We are talking about the number of the players whos online, my friend, Not judging by the realism guns or anything else, at least I don't. Bottom line is; less player is online because of the cheats and the cheaters! thats the whole thing.. eh?
yea men ur right i loved dis game too so much but now i dont really care because a lot of pplz cheat in the pc version so dats why, but later i dont know like in a month or two am going to buy the ps2 and buy the game and play with no cheaters, so i dont think am going to be playing no more, so se yall lata all my homies terence, gangsta-13, yukmouth, lil_scrappy and inferno se yall later i will be checking dis forum, holla:D

Marcyo
27th Mar 2006, 03:36
Speaking off ps2!!
HOW DO U BOOT PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR ROOMS?!?!?(PS2)

chicagodave
27th Mar 2006, 15:19
Speaking off ps2!!
HOW DO U BOOT PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR ROOMS?!?!?(PS2)

you dont. if youre the host you can just sit there and wait till they leave. thats what we used to do with cheaters before the patch.

-=TK=- b3nd3r
28th Mar 2006, 17:06
you dont. if youre the host you can just sit there and wait till they leave. thats what we used to do with cheaters before the patch.
they havent fixed tat???! seriosly

I SoUr LiMe I
11th Apr 2006, 15:48
But Xbox has 25 To Life AND HALO 2...people mostly play Halo 2

gangster03
15th Apr 2006, 19:29
I was refering to PC version, I Know PS2 has more online player than PC, kinda weird.

not really its alot easier 2 play on ps2

gangster03
5th May 2006, 01:13
waste of my money

if u dont like it then dont talk about it most people like it and its the bomb i think u played it and you werent very good