PDA

View Full Version : There Stil is Cheaters

CuCu
8th Feb 2006, 22:44
WoW All ya can Do is Banned them.WTF This is So Gay.I Mean like How cant u stop GameSharks and all that other stupid $hit.All ya can do is reset stats,Thats no help.i rather u Stop all the cheating and reset every 1 stats.And atleast if ur going 2 reset stats.Reset all the cheaters stats.
Here are Some Cheaters Still.
FoulPlay/Kjeezy = Glitched Up there,He does a glitch that gets him all those rating Points.I Mean like look at his stats.U Should No that.Reset his stats 2.
If u Dont No what i Mean,Remember back on s2 When u would see A Name hit #1 on s2 So Fast with like a billion kills.Well its like the same thing But it does it 4 Rating Points.
-._INSANE_.- =He uses CodeBreaker,Ya Should No That.
DOWNS = He uses Codebreaker.
MUSSILLINI =He uses Codebreaker.His entire C-U Uses CODEbREAKER.
:.CU.:scrwnchop =He uses CodeBreaker
OSAMA_BIN_LADIN =HE Uses codebreaker.
JR.FUZZY =He uses Codebreaker 2.
WoW eIDOS Welcome 2 the online world and Step ya online wait Up.This is wat happens when u woory 2 Much about Making Money and Not about The Gameplay and Rushing The Game.

CuCu
9th Feb 2006, 03:26
ump this back Up 2 The Top.Needs 2 Be Noticed.

Irreverence
10th Feb 2006, 14:09
How about adding this to the big cheatthread instead?

Snake1
10th Feb 2006, 15:27
How about adding this to the big cheatthread instead?

Dude whats up with your signatur?? and what is that guy whos geting arrested trying to pull? trying to reach his ass so can finger ***** ?? lmao. :cool:

Enigmajk
10th Feb 2006, 16:16
Dude whats up with your signatur?? and what is that guy whos geting arrested trying to pull? trying to reach his ass so can finger ***** ?? lmao. :cool:
"This is brought to you by the gay rights foundation" that guy being arrested looks like hes got something on his mind. :eek:

Snake1
10th Feb 2006, 17:38
"This is brought to you by the gay rights foundation" that guy being arrested looks like hes got something on his mind. :eek:

yeah he looks and acts like cmon man, "lemme do it, just my pinky?? lmfao!!!

Irreverence
11th Feb 2006, 03:12
And yet again my marvelous sig has spawned an enigmatic discussion. :cool: