PDA

View Full Version : Angel_ first clip here.

Angel_
8th Feb 2006, 04:08
this my first clip Recorded by slatedoomer i used my altnernate name (darkage).

ill make more movie with more alternate so cheaters wont know whos raping them .

[WARNING BAD LANGUAGE IN THIS VIDEO] (for mods)
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=9VSI1D8V (the website is in french just click on "clicker ici pour telecharger" after the countdown (top right) .

more movie coming soon.

On that clip.
Couple of good frags .

Someone is cheating againts me , he says he wanted to see if i cheat so he cheat. loll.
another guy call me cheater right after he says his a fan of me cause i tell him who iam ...... .

if you watch the movie at the end the cheater himself says i dont cheat .... like we care about his advise his cheating and still ****.

and yeah for mods i tell me if i break anyrules by posting this video .ill remove it if needed.

miDnIghtEr
8th Feb 2006, 04:27
lol, you used an alternate name! :D what you didn't want your lil ol stats to be ruined when you were finally playing legit? :rolleyes: come on man. give a video with your REAL screen name.

Angel_
8th Feb 2006, 04:30
lol, you used an alternate name! :D what you didn't want your lil ol stats to be ruined when you were finally playing legit? :rolleyes: come on man. give a video with your REAL screen name.

i dont use my main simply cause ppl dont join my game they leave and says i cheat so iam forced to join with alernate and my alternate is current rank 8 like i care anyway .

you can even hear me wile playing.

Angel_
9th Feb 2006, 00:42
Clip 2 maybe tonight .... if ya guys want some music with it suggest some good soundtracks...

LiL_Lucif3r
9th Feb 2006, 00:59
what u gonna get of all this.....its stupit...rape this rape that is just a game man!!

Angel_
9th Feb 2006, 01:05
what u gonna get of all this.....its stupit...rape this rape that is just a game man!!

i dont force anyone to see the movie , some have ask to me get recorded so i says alright record ,he dint answer and left the server . i get flamed about 1 weeks on the forum ..

what i get with it ,this simple respect... after this much more ppl defend me on servers and see by them self that iam legit , i know this a game . but i want this game to go far in tournement , i love compitition of any type that why iam doing martial arts about 9 years , and win compition ,i dont gain any money doing it but i gain respec from other ppl ,same thing about games.

and i always push my self to the best i can do , then push again...

if you dont want to see my video clips just dont download it and dont even bother about it ... but dont call me cheaters after this...

this the only way i have found for now to proof anyone that iam legits , after making fake proof and acuse me .

and your post is out topic i asked for soundtracks ..

marker227
9th Feb 2006, 04:05
Even if people say you are cheating, it's not like anything will happen. Eidos needs proof to ban you.

TKC_Wesker
9th Feb 2006, 05:20
lmfao
you call that proof?

at the start you had one person telling you where all the enemies are via team-speak
also you are playing against total beginners (one of which was AFK)
one of them morons even came up right behind you and still never managed to killed you
that shows how tough your opposition was.
And yes, use ur 2nd account just incase you get owned without using cheats

the biggest bull**** video I have ever seen
LMAOOO

dunno about anyone else but after seeing that I personally suspect you of cheating more than ever now

Angel_
9th Feb 2006, 05:29
ok first lollllll

the guys on "teamspeak" is slatedoomer and wer using ventrilo and btw he was on my team he dint call anything he cant spect oposing team instead of me retard .... (slate was saying i should play with my main cause ppl wont trust this angel whos playing its look like we was right , if you notice in the video he ask me to type that iam angel so i did right after...)

supect me i dont care more movie will come , and no iam using my alternate acount to join games wiout ppls leaving the game or try to be in the same team of me...

the guy who come in my back almost killed me .. and if you saw i had quick reflex the first hit i get i just turned around and figthing him . and btw they wasnt noob , i have get to rank 8 with that game ... so....

BTW = the Afk guys is a cheater if you havent notice right after i killed the guy who try to backstabb me , i have shoot a guys 2 clip of gun on him...

total beginer heh ?? just play me on a server 1v1 wiout cheat someone will record you and me . we will see whos legit and whos bad..

JamRid
9th Feb 2006, 13:05

i agree.

angel, one day ago, u, me and a bunch of other dudes were playing all legit. the thing is, cuz u didn't have ur cheats on for a round, u died 3 times in a row in close range battle and u called the killer a cheater and LEFT the game :D then u come back two rounds later and the same killer spends 2 freakin ak-clips on you and u don't even bleed!! i saw that thru zooming!

u certainly do not know how to loose! :D :thumbsup:

and shouting "i'm not a cheater" in every damn thread really works against u.

thank u and please come again! :D

Angel_
9th Feb 2006, 19:07
i agree.

angel, one day ago, u, me and a bunch of other dudes were playing all legit. the thing is, cuz u didn't have ur cheats on for a round, u died 3 times in a row in close range battle and u called the killer a cheater and LEFT the game :D then u come back two rounds later and the same killer spends 2 freakin ak-clips on you and u don't even bleed!! i saw that thru zooming!

u certainly do not know how to loose! :D :thumbsup:

and shouting "i'm not a cheater" in every damn thread really works against u.

thank u and please come again! :D

Well , this bs , first i never left server until the round finish , i just left when i see knows cheaters or ppl keep tking me so i leave ... and first its impossible we played togeter , your brazilian nothing wrong with but your ping is wrong with me Canada here i wont play on 3000 ping server so... nice try men iam sure that your petamax or some of hes friend....

everyone who call me cheater is cheating them self this so funny..
and know what iam not cheating and i nver will , cheating for me its like give up , its mean i cant be good my self so i need cheats , its wont happend.

Go flame me on the other topic cause this getting anoying i bring proof you bring more BS .... i wont defend my self anymore .... you know what if you see me with Angel_ leave the server then and flame me do what you want ...
like i care about you , iam here for the compitition if iam to good for you , so cant trust someone that good so he cheat... bah men i bet its your first time you play online games. i play FPS (firs person shooters) over 7 years its give me a litle advantage i think... ANYWAY