PDA

View Full Version : How To Avoid Cheaters- Read Me!!

Snake1
7th Feb 2006, 19:45
hey I recently find out that If you in a server and you have experienced cheaters, do the fallowing. Observe and see if player rushes between 3 - 4 or more players and won't die or simply player wont die and you geting shoot at from now where ( flying over map - cheat)

immideatly live the server, this will allow you to keep your record without any problem at all untill patch is out. and avoid playing thoes players, If you get to see that player in on a another server let others know that he is a cheater this will alow other players to know the cheater, in the end people wont play them. Don't get owned by noobs who wants to get ranked, ruin theyre game by living the server. happy gaming till patch is out.

- Jack

OldstyleHxC
7th Feb 2006, 20:35
Kill 4 guys without dying is a cheat ??? :confused:

ok then u just answered us that Angel cheats a lot ... cuz he does more than 7 kills in a row without dying .. is it normal or u just a friend of him/her trying to fvck everyones game !

thats really doubtfull .. btw .. as i said .. u accused me on the other thread .. the weird point it was just after we pwned angel on a server earlier morning ..very very weird :rolleyes:

Snake1
7th Feb 2006, 21:41
Kill 4 guys without dying is a cheat ??? :confused:

ok then u just answered us that Angel cheats a lot ... cuz he does more than 7 kills in a row without dying .. is it normal or u just a friend of him/her trying to fvck everyones game !

thats really doubtfull .. btw .. as i said .. u accused me on the other thread .. the weird point it was just after we pwned angel on a server earlier morning ..very very weird :rolleyes:

dude I dont know Angel and never played with him or against him but I have against you, you cheat so stop crying.. noob cheater

PS: By the way i said If player rushes between 3-4 player, you can have 7 -10 kills with out dying yes, but when 10 people shooting at you and you simple kill all without dying, what would you say to that?? so sit down scumbo!

Angel_
7th Feb 2006, 21:46
End of story . so now get some skill dont download it.

~street~
8th Feb 2006, 04:44
Yea after u play awhile u do get pretty good. Like for me i am a 4 star and i have a 2.16 kill to death and i dont cheat i have gone 32-9 as my best. Once u start to get use to the maps and all it is easy but it sucks cuz when i enter a room i get asked all the time if i cheat which i guess too it is a good thing cuz if they ask then they know i dont cheat cuz they haven't heard of me. I know more than half the cheaters and i bail when i see them. The best way i play without running into a cheater is playin only 1 round games. change it to that setting. cuz if a cheater comes it and sees that it is only 1 round they will leave cuz they know ppl wont fist up. say it is 5 rounds and u just got done with 1 and a cheater comes in they get to play and even if ppl leave he gets the kill and the win plus makes u waste time so i only ever play 1 round.

Add me to ur friends if u play on the PS2 name is ~street~ check my stats and all if ya like too there up there. later all and i hope my idea helps out.

Snake1
8th Feb 2006, 07:31
Yea after u play awhile u do get pretty good. Like for me i am a 4 star and i have a 2.16 kill to death and i dont cheat i have gone 32-9 as my best. Once u start to get use to the maps and all it is easy but it sucks cuz when i enter a room i get asked all the time if i cheat which i guess too it is a good thing cuz if they ask then they know i dont cheat cuz they haven't heard of me. I know more than half the cheaters and i bail when i see them. The best way i play without running into a cheater is playin only 1 round games. change it to that setting. cuz if a cheater comes it and sees that it is only 1 round they will leave cuz they know ppl wont fist up. say it is 5 rounds and u just got done with 1 and a cheater comes in they get to play and even if ppl leave he gets the kill and the win plus makes u waste time so i only ever play 1 round.

Add me to ur friends if u play on the PS2 name is ~street~ check my stats and all if ya like too there up there. later all and i hope my idea helps out.

thats awesome idea man, make the rounds also one round. nice found good thinking