PDA

View Full Version : When The Cheaters Gonna get Banned??

Snake1
7th Feb 2006, 16:40
When the HELL do you guys plan to ban the cheaters?? waiting email from them to tell you that they cheat!!? or hoping for " no one wil play this game anymore" so problem will get solved!!!

marker227
7th Feb 2006, 16:46
Just be patient...

Angel_
7th Feb 2006, 21:07
they wont get ban.

if eidos had to care about this game its long time done.

i mean eidos dont care about this game and dont do **** . what doy ou expect. if no anti cheat yet its cause they dont even know how to fix it.

Snake1
7th Feb 2006, 21:56
they wont get ban.

if eidos had to care about this game its long time done.

i mean eidos dont care about this game and dont do **** . what doy ou expect. if no anti cheat yet its cause they dont even know how to fix it.

lol they do, all the cheats are simple edits and its going to get fixed soon. yes they care trust me.!

.squeege.
8th Feb 2006, 01:03
how can you guys go around the forum yelling and complaining like it's been 2 years and the problem is still around. The game is younger than a month old and these problems just became serious recently. Let Eidos fix the patch and stop condemning them for taking too long, when in reality we have hardly given them any time at all.

420_Toasted
8th Feb 2006, 22:28
how can you guys go around the forum yelling and complaining like it's been 2 years and the problem is still around. The game is younger than a month old and these problems just became serious recently. Let Eidos fix the patch and stop condemning them for taking too long, when in reality we have hardly given them any time at all.

The main reason why so many people are mad is because eIdOs released the game with so many OBVIOUS bugs and problems and it wasn't like they didn't know this. I mean it doesn't take a PHD to know if your going to have a multi-player online game it should at least have a Vote/Kick option from the get go. The whole release now patch later mentality of SOME of these companies has got to stop...

Snake1
9th Feb 2006, 21:21
The main reason why so many people are mad is because eIdOs released the game with so many OBVIOUS bugs and problems and it wasn't like they didn't know this. I mean it doesn't take a PHD to know if your going to have a multi-player online game it should at least have a Vote/Kick option from the get go. The whole release now patch later mentality of SOME of these companies has got to stop...

Tottaly agree with you man, They should have waited at least a month or 2 before they even considered to reales it.. Engine has huge holes but but I bet all the cheaters ranks eidos is working on it and hopefully will be fixed soon.