PDA

View Full Version : Small Stock Resource (SSR) FM Contest!

Yandros
7th Feb 2006, 03:37
It's on, starting today! A small FM contest where you're limited to using NO custom resources of any kind (well, there are some exceptions). I thought I'd post it over here to catch the few people who don't visit TEG at TTLG. *ahem* *John D* *ahem* Seriously, I'd love to see John or anyone else from over here enter!

Full info is posted on my website (http://www.wearytaffer.com/), and I also updated missions in progress and added one new object (well, new object textures anyway).

If anyone needs clarification on any rules, or if I omitted some detail, post it here or PM me.

John D.
7th Feb 2006, 15:38
Well I'm planning to finally retire from Dromed now and have been giving all my abandoned stuff, current projects and the rights to my past stuff to a friend-but I might take a stab at this before shutting down for good. :)

Yandros
7th Feb 2006, 17:34
NOOOOOOOO!
Say it isn't so! Well, even if it is, maybe your swan song could be to win the contest... ;) And I know the feeling... I had planned to retire after finishing DCE and COS... then I had ideas for a few more missions... sigh.

Yandros
10th Feb 2006, 15:58
John, the rules have been tweaked a little since first posting, so if you're working on an entry you should go check it out.

John D.
11th Feb 2006, 12:47
I saw the notes about allowing script modules. But I dont think I'll need them-I'm keeping this one simple...and creepy.;) :D

SlyFoxx
12th Feb 2006, 04:08
Funny...I just took a look here to see if it had been announced and that JD got wind of the situation. Come on JD...are you up for it.!? I'm calling you out boy! You got what it takes to vanquish a SlyFoxx!?:D :)

John D.
12th Feb 2006, 04:20
You got what it takes to vanquish a SlyFoxx!? Pulls red lightsaber I have the power of the Dark Side!:D My mission will terrify you all and make clear who the Master is!:p

SlyFoxx
12th Feb 2006, 04:43
I dunno...'ol blue is looking pretty good!:D

Yandros
13th Feb 2006, 13:09
I'm totally psyched to hear this, John! I love your missions and can't wait to see what you do for it. If several people need more time I'm planning to extend the deadline by a couple of weeks, just so you know.

John D.
13th Feb 2006, 14:55
My level is already done and I'm having someone test it right now to make sure there's no bugs. With the size restrictions and no custom stuff it was pretty easy to make this one.:thumbsup:

Yandros
14th Feb 2006, 04:14
My level is already done and I'm having someone test it right now to make sure there's no bugs. With the size restrictions and no custom stuff it was pretty easy to make this one.:thumbsup:
:eek: Holy crap. Well, you have three weeks to keep tweaking it...