PDA

View Full Version : "Cheaters will be banned" DNAS???

GunnGrave
2nd Feb 2006, 13:32
Isnt the DNAS supposed to do that? and check for cheating devices?

because cheaters will just remake or make a new name again and start over with there cheats...
so my question is isnt the DNAS thing u guys stuck in there supposed to stop cheaters?

it works for socom..

Angel_
2nd Feb 2006, 13:45
i think eidos if they found hackers they will ban them ip . i wish so they wont remake acount and play anymore by using the master server.

just do like me . wait for the path and until the patch is out
run away from hackers .

Enigmajk
2nd Feb 2006, 16:11
Isnt the DNAS supposed to do that? and check for cheating devices?

because cheaters will just remake or make a new name again and start over with there cheats...
so my question is isnt the DNAS thing u guys stuck in there supposed to stop cheaters?

it works for socom..
DNAS stands for Dynamic Network Authentication System and is a security check to
protect against modification. It wont detect codebreaker V7 and up thats why so many people are able to cheat.

GunnGrave
2nd Feb 2006, 17:41
DNAS stands for Dynamic Network Authentication System and is a security check to
protect against modification. It wont detect codebreaker V7 and up thats why so many people are able to cheat.

ok butcant they just upgrade there dnas?
and how does Zipper (makers of socom3) stop them then? it seems like they run the same process.

Enigmajk
2nd Feb 2006, 17:52
I think zipper has another thing on their servers that checks for codebreakers and gamesharks.

J-Hood
2nd Feb 2006, 21:25
Differnt DNASs or patches? I remember socom2's dnas had a patch I think.

Enigmajk
2nd Feb 2006, 21:37
They have a type of checker besides DNAS Im pretty sure. As for 25 to life their servers have hardly no security thats why its so easy for people to get online with codes.