PDA

View Full Version : can we play the game in different languages?

David 070
26th Jan 2006, 22:56
will cd have different languages for lara?? like voices??

i think it would be cool to hear lara in spanish,or chinese. lol :D

jaywalker2309
26th Jan 2006, 22:58
will cd have different languages for lara?? like voices??

i think it would be cool to hear lara in spanish,or chinese. lol :D

Are you in the US or EU?

rotcehb
27th Jan 2006, 01:19
jaja
well i wanna play lara croft in spanish
good question

Joshorty
30th Jan 2006, 04:24
From my poiht of view, ALWAYS go for the orignal language. In this case, it's in english for Lara anyhow is an english women what's so ever. I like her accent. And I just realized the voice actress from Last Revelation - AOD is the same! She has improved her voice acting a lot on Aod very well.

However, Id like to see what this game would sound like in japanese...I believe Japan had this game release too, didn't it? Was the game in japanese dialogue or subs?

mackenzie
14th Apr 2006, 21:02
ohh lara i love you so much i reallt wish you were real and in the games i wont you to be excellant

David 070
14th Apr 2006, 21:58
well, in the movies Lars's always speaking different languages.

Treeble
14th Apr 2006, 22:25
Because they're that - movies. Movies get dubbed everywhere.

Games don't. I've tried to play Prince Of Persia in Spanish and French. The game really loses its touch. I don't think Legend is different, if it offers the option to toggle languages.

Joshorty
15th Apr 2006, 01:24
Which is very nice of Crystal Dynamics:D like yesterday, I saw the back-cover of the PS2 version and it says that it offers French and Spanish tracks (if I'm missin' anymore, then that's great:D ). It almost seemed like a DVD movie to me when I saw that. And I suppose the JEEP car is in the game, as it is listed there and listed at the back of the cover.