PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

Goby
25th Jan 2006, 07:14
I just barely got the game 25 to life, and i'm making an account... but whenever i submit my name and everything it keeps saying "Failed to verify".

I am even trying names that no one would EVER have! I downloaded the patch and everything .. do i need to restart my ps2 or something?

Goby
25th Jan 2006, 16:35
Please help :(

50cent_imposter
25th Jan 2006, 20:44
go into your PS2 browser (no disc in tray) and delete your 25 to Life. Then re-download the patch.

Direct connect to your modem and register

Goby
25th Jan 2006, 22:56
Yea i've done that like 4 times already.. still not working.

EC_KING
26th Jan 2006, 07:59
wonder if that means that the name is used already? Try something crazy that nobody has, just to test your login.

Beach Head
26th Jan 2006, 19:22
I just barely got the game 25 to life, and i'm making an account... but whenever i submit my name and everything it keeps saying "Failed to verify".

I am even trying names that no one would EVER have! I downloaded the patch and everything .. do i need to restart my ps2 or something?

Same crap happened to me and is still happening. Its not the username. The servers are just crap. I managed to get it to work once yesterday but then the game crashed while I was having fun and now the crap all over. I have the PC version too.