PDA

View Full Version : Crashing on Start-up

Drizzy
24th Jan 2006, 01:24
:( :( :(

Hi guys! My first post here...

Well, I'm sad my first post has to be a beg for a problem solution :/ .

I installed 25 To Life but when I click TTL.exe - it crashes on start-up... I have just no idea what to do...

Can anyone help me?

Here are my specs:

System: Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service pack 2

Computer:

Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
2.79 GHz, 256 MB of RAM

Drizzy
24th Jan 2006, 03:14
C'mon... Someone pleaaase... :(

it just crashes after 10 secs of black screen... :/ :confused: and i so wanna try 25tolife

Mike_B
24th Jan 2006, 10:46
Hmm I thought I've seen a post about this before but I can't seem to find it..
I thought that for that user the problem was his/her videocard that didn't fit the minimum requirements.

Just try out this link http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/eidos?registration_option_id=2523

so that that can be excluded.

BaddBoi
25th Jan 2006, 01:17
Yeah i feel ya drizzy, i had the same prob.Now i have to buy a new vid card :mad: :mad: :mad: Damn Intel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drizzy
27th Jan 2006, 20:39
oki tryin the "Can U Run it"

but my video card is good...

cuz look, GTA:San Andreas works very smooth on my pc in Poor Graphics mode and with a very very little lag on Medium Graphics mode...

And of what I saw in 25 to Life screenshots, this ain't a game with super hyper graphics...

So if my video card handles SA wit no prog, then why doesn't it handle 25 ? :(

Edit:

Oh... Just checked :( I have an "Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller (Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller)" video card... 64 or 128.. dunno...

Is there any way I can make 25 to run with my video card??? :/ (without buying a new one)

maybe is it possible 2 make some patch or somthn? So that 25 works on other Video Cards too

Cubamix
2nd Mar 2006, 19:13
look drizzi go to the read me and read al of it in one part it will tell u if u have that problem and how to fix it ok.:thumbsup: