PDA

View Full Version : Eidos is currently investigating the connection issues

MattD
22nd Jan 2006, 21:09
We apologize for the lack of input here. I can assure you that Eidos is looking into the connection issues, and you will be updated as soon as new information is available.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

lude
22nd Jan 2006, 21:14
matt can u please look in ur pm and get back to me on it please :)

EC_KING
22nd Jan 2006, 21:39
np thats Cool MattD,
just looking forward to getting the Clan Matches going at 25tl.com Ladders.

lude
22nd Jan 2006, 21:44
king GB is gonna be the site the GB community is 2 big ...

tonycash
22nd Jan 2006, 22:34
Thankyou very much :thumbsup: :) hopefully they'll fix the problem soon.

fishbulb
22nd Jan 2006, 23:03
*5 days later*

'we investigated this matter. we have come to the conclusion it is the fault of every single router that has ever been produced. not ours'

chicagodave
22nd Jan 2006, 23:36
*5 days later*

'we investigated this matter. we have come to the conclusion it is the fault of every single router that has ever been produced. not ours'
dude your hilarious, every post you make you got me laughing.

lude
22nd Jan 2006, 23:51
*5 days later*

your the 1 from socom right ?

TracK*
23rd Jan 2006, 02:51
i hope the investigation doesn't take long :thumbsup:

Bucc'n818
23rd Jan 2006, 03:32
How am i suppose to verrify something when i dont even know wtf to verrify :D
If someone could please give me some options here.. my connections fine.. im an everyday socomer.. never get booted .. just dont get it.. kinda makes me mad :mad: cuz this game was delayed and i was heated when i found that out.. so EDIIIIIOSSSS... PIMP MY PROBLEM :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Despair
23rd Jan 2006, 04:52
make sure you look into the game join errors as well. my brother couldn't even get on the game at first and when he finally did he couldn't join my game directly or from his friends list. i also can't join from the Find A Game but only from the Quick Match.

AnarchyRising
23rd Jan 2006, 19:53
well yay for the connection issues .. what about the "unplayable" game glitches the rest of us are having? are they being investigated? the eidos screw up investigation team! on the job! im on the edge of my damn seat

GunnGrave
25th Jan 2006, 15:38
[mod edit]

Let's try again, but this time you provide the information that is asked or you just delete this post and keep it to yourself.

Thank you for keeping this thread clean and on topic.

[/mod edit]