PDA

View Full Version : A-Qw1k Fix to the boot..SOLUTION HERE!

VideoGameMaster
22nd Jan 2006, 16:48
ahaaaa..im so stupid..after playing ALL day yesterday...well...i wasnt playing the entire day..mostly getting booted....BUT....i finally figured out a way that we can all play....*DING DING* LIGHT BULB!!....we have a winner...ok..so..here it goes:
create a room
Set it for these thingys:
map(doesnt matter)
time:20 minutes <<<<important
respawn:no limit
Score:no limit
teamkill:no
Alternate teams:off
Rounds:1
People:16

..by doing this..u get the ultimate amount of play that you can from the game
with the ultimate amount of people!..i've noticed where all the booting happens is in between the tounds..so guess what..GET RID OF THAT!..the only place u gotta worry about getting booted now is after the game...so hopefully noone talks...i played i think..3 games in a row like this..thats an hour of pure playing..no BS...just wait for ur room to fill up with the amount u want cuz once u go..noone else is comin in for 20 minutes... :thumbsup: there yah go..thats my solution if u ever wanna game online :D :p ;) :) :cool:

blazinpnoy
22nd Jan 2006, 18:34
Yeah, I heard about this and it apparently works flawlessly. However, isn't it that if you don't start the game with the amount of people in the lobby, they can't join during the game? So let's say that you have started the game with 6 people (3 on 3) and 6 others enter during the game, they won't be able to play until the 20 min is over? I wish that they would let people join during the game and force even teams...

Cubamix
10th Mar 2006, 02:12
Yeah, I heard about this and it apparently works flawlessly. However, isn't it that if you don't start the game with the amount of people in the lobby, they can't join during the game? So let's say that you have started the game with 6 people (3 on 3) and 6 others enter during the game, they won't be able to play until the 20 min is over? I wish that they would let people join during the game and force even teams...

ohhh now i figured it out look do this whe ur gonna play a match so u wont have errors create a server:16 players after u waited for all the pplz u want to play with change the sethings to the minimun players and play so anyone cant join after u started the game. and after dat change it back to 16 players to see if someone else comne then do the same.:D :D :D :D