PDA

View Full Version : What is Eidos number?

RuNe
22nd Jan 2006, 00:49
Yes, once I find this out they will be recieving a nice call from me. I am going to ***** them out from here to kingdom come.

[mod edit]

Yes that will help SO much they will immediately decide that you are a force to be reckoned with...

If you want to be helped it would be best that you all calm down and keep writing in a sensible way like our forum rules suggest. That is if you want to be heard.

[/mod edit]

Tha Haxor
22nd Jan 2006, 01:17
read my sig lol

AnarchyRising
22nd Jan 2006, 19:03
actually i dont see anyone being heard .. only moderator posts and edits .. no news from the "creator of the game"

FrankieG889D
24th Jan 2006, 21:40
On most game forums... the suggestions, let alone complaints.. never get dealt with, so it seems the same way on these forums.

GhettoGospel
26th Jan 2006, 00:04
HEY GUYS lets not get our underpants in a bunch lets just wait and see if they fix it if they do it will be one hellava nice game i do admit if they would fix these servers then they could bring in enough money to get them outta debt or so i heard they were in :p :D

GunnGrave
26th Jan 2006, 11:54
wow at eidos forums hosted of vforums,

anyway its like (415) something
check ur manual near the back b4 the credits

ST34LTH
27th Jan 2006, 22:09
wow the other i called got in.. to an agent in 2 sec... today i have a problem w/ not being able to see some players... so i call and i was on hold 5 minutes everytime and then it just hung up and iwas on my cell which pisses me off even more