PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me (PC Boys Only)

Frame-Rate
21st Jan 2006, 20:38
Is it just me or does the game cut you off when trying to join the multiplayer server list... im trying to join multiplayer and before I even get in it crashes the game, im not even finished loading the damn server lists and its like bye bye

Dont you think its a little odd that a computer that runs fear, hl2, cod2, quake 4 and pretty much every other game thats half way decent on the market fine, but when i get to 25 to life so i can hop on multiplayer to give it one last shot it doesnt work.... funny eidos how the one game youve been bangin on about for the last year is barely passable as a game right now... i would more likely consider i......t...... t....e..h..... l...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............gzzors

Tec-9
21st Jan 2006, 21:29
Its that TTL.exe error message, it just started happening to me today, but somtimes i get lucky and am able to join a game, any one else having this problem or know how to fix it?

regime
21st Jan 2006, 23:03
i only have tha lag glitch problems...

Frame-Rate
22nd Jan 2006, 06:01
thats the exact error i get aswell... i just uninstalled the game... wake me up when theres a damn patch ;)

Tec-9
22nd Jan 2006, 06:39
Nevermind about the getting lucky and being able to join a game, i can't get on at all now no matter how much i try, some of my clan members and other people ive been playing with haven't been on in awhile and i think they have the same problem and now i have it, so to the rest of my clan members that see this, this is why i havent been on and probably wont be on til they release a patch.

Beach Head
26th Jan 2006, 20:00
Is it just me or does the game cut you off when trying to join the multiplayer server list... im trying to join multiplayer and before I even get in it crashes the game, im not even finished loading the damn server lists and its like bye bye

Dont you think its a little odd that a computer that runs fear, hl2, cod2, quake 4 and pretty much every other game thats half way decent on the market fine, but when i get to 25 to life so i can hop on multiplayer to give it one last shot it doesnt work.... funny eidos how the one game youve been bangin on about for the last year is barely passable as a game right now... i would more likely consider i......t...... t....e..h..... l...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............gzzors

I'm going through the same damn thing since yesterday!

Tec-9
26th Jan 2006, 23:08
I'm actually not having this problem anymore, what i do now is I either use the quick match option or when i pick find match/search i use the arrow keys and the enter key, it seems that it crashes everytime I move my mouse on the server list. Hope that works for ya.

GhettoGospel
26th Jan 2006, 23:37
I'm actually not having this problem anymore, what i do now is I either use the quick match option or when i pick find match/search i use the arrow keys and the enter key, it seems that it crashes everytime I move my mouse on the server list. Hope that works for ya.

Yea thats what i do too XD was gonna post it but i guess you beat me to it .

Frame-Rate
4th Feb 2006, 17:10
im surprised i havent seen a patch yet for this anywhere...whats up with these guys at eidos