PDA

View Full Version : w0w .. what a glitch

UnLuCkY
21st Jan 2006, 13:57
half the people in the top 10 have figured out how to not die unless blown up by a grenade .. it is extremely gay .. if someone knows how to do it .. pm or aim me @ unluckyshoota so i can work on a counter .. thx

here are some people who do this

the whole <M-S> clan
YOU_WONT_WIN
2-HIGH-2-DIE

and some others ..

J-Hood
21st Jan 2006, 14:44
LoL you just want to know how to do it too :D

Enigmajk
21st Jan 2006, 16:01
half the people in the top 10 have figured out how to not die unless blown up by a grenade .. it is extremely gay .. if someone knows how to do it .. pm or aim me @ unluckyshoota so i can work on a counter .. thx

here are some people who do this

the whole <M-S> clan
YOU_WONT_WIN
2-HIGH-2-DIE

and some others ..
I've played one or two of the top ten in random servers and I've killed them without a grenade.

delinkwent
21st Jan 2006, 16:03
alright just to let you know,there using codebreaker....they were talking about there versions of codebreaker,it was 2-HIGH-2-DIE and da best i believe thats his name.all i know is that he's the number 7 guy.well those 2 are in the same clan and there using codebreaker,and to the workers at eidos they were saying there using 9.0 which they said is undetectable to you guys.i played with them before there ****s trying to act big.knowing that i'll punch one of them in the mouth anyway one of them is the number 5 guy and the other is the number 7 guy,and there using codebreaker.

delinkwent
21st Jan 2006, 16:04
I've played one or two of the top ten in random servers and I've killed them without a grenade.

no i know what he's talking about,he's not saying the top 10 he's saying most of the top ten now...just yesterday i was number 5 in the game,anyway i played against him,and i hit him with a shotgun,i ran away to scope with my sniper rifle and sniped him,then through a grenade..and he survived him and his clan mate.

OutLaVVThuG
21st Jan 2006, 16:17
Please don't double post...but yeah. I heard of how the number 1 has been killed before.

VideoGameMaster
21st Jan 2006, 19:28
i killed the #7...he didnt even know what the #7 meant...and the #10 guy too i think...but honestly..who cares about rank..every1 knows top 10 are always cheaters in every game

Enigmajk
21st Jan 2006, 21:38
I know what you're talking about now I encountered a guy like that his name was PraYoR something like that the only way you could kill him was by grenades.

SuPaJaR
21st Jan 2006, 21:46
that Briggs guy in the top 10 is a cheater too