PDA

View Full Version : I just got modded

Vash
21st Jan 2006, 09:40
yup, looks like your able to mod in this game, got modded by Outlawstar00. Runs super fast, takes about 50 bullets to the head to kill, can dissapear, oh and when you spawn it counts as a knife kill for him

onlineWarrior
21st Jan 2006, 10:27
like for real, people are seeing other people cheating? i guess it sucks and maybe not a surprise because someone always wants to be ranked number one and break the ladders with cheating. but it's only been out like a week?!!?

anyone else seeing this kind of thing?? :confused:

Vash
21st Jan 2006, 12:19
like for real, people are seeing other people cheating? i guess it sucks and maybe not a surprise because someone always wants to be ranked number one and break the ladders with cheating. but it's only been out like a week?!!?

anyone else seeing this kind of thing?? :confused:

When people start modding on a game when it first comes out, the game gets returned to the store like an hour before they really start to play it, if i see more and more start modding im just going to stop playing it all together and tell everyone not to buy it

YoungGunna22
21st Jan 2006, 20:39
i was just in a game his name was Prayer something n he was doin a glitch 2 were u could only kill him with a grenade

ST34LTH
22nd Jan 2006, 02:35
hard-2-kill like the number 2 guys cheats also

Tha Haxor
22nd Jan 2006, 02:53
lmfao thats not MODing itz called Cheating. when u see ppl with 20foot ak47 and other huge "S" then itz called MODING

Vash
22nd Jan 2006, 05:52
lmfao thats not MODing itz called Cheating. when u see ppl with 20foot ak47 and other huge "S" then itz called MODING

Ok... they just happened to find out how to cheat 6 different ways when the game just came out.. oookkkaaayy riggghhhtt

KILLAfromSTL
23rd Jan 2006, 17:54
lol its not our faults that they didn't make this game like socom where you can't get on with a cheat device but hey im not using anything but ill tell you one thing this game sucks really bad its horrible and im returning it asap and i don't care if i don't get all my money back i just want this game away from me eidos scrap it and try again and this time take some poitners from socom 3 ZIPPER IS GOD oh yeah and murda squad does not cheat ya'll just suck that bad

rvdVit
23rd Jan 2006, 18:32
I can't believe some fatass nerd douchebag already cheated. What a loser.

SIGIT
24th Jan 2006, 20:07

YO ********ING RIGHT MAN!
You ******ING cheaters....
CHEATING MAKE THA GAME BORING!! !

(LOL) fatass nerd douchebag (LOL)
I HOPE Y'ALL CHEATERS ARE BEING BANNED SO YOU CANT PLAY NO MORE SO YO BURN IN HELL :mad:

OutLaVVThuG
24th Jan 2006, 21:59

Language, please read TOU. But yes, it is a mod, I guess.

rvdVit
25th Jan 2006, 17:02
***** and butt = sex