PDA

View Full Version : Can't go online at all

pharce
21st Jan 2006, 04:09
First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I've been having problems going online with 25 To Life. I don't know if the servers are currently down or what. With my current setup, I can connect to both Socom 2 and Socom 3 online no problems, but when I try to go online with 25 To Life with the same connection profile, I get a message saying "Could not access the external network device. Please check all connections and reconnect."

- All connections are secured...

I've tried the Port Forwarding with the correct Ports, and I received this new error. I got a different one before, but it basically said the same thing. And yes, my router is compatible, its a Linksys BEFSR v. 3. Please help.

Enigmajk
21st Jan 2006, 04:15
You have the same router I have I get that error sometimes and I have to reconfigure my network settings using that network disk to fix it. For me I just select auto configure maybe you should try that?

pharce
21st Jan 2006, 04:16
I will have to try that, but Comcast is my ISP, and it requires me to input my information in there. So, I don't know if auto-config will work, but its worth a try.

Enigmajk
21st Jan 2006, 04:20
I use roadrunner but I never had to enter my info hopefully you can get online soon so far I've been having lots O' fun playing online.

pharce
21st Jan 2006, 04:22
I hope so too, thanks a lot.