PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Online Play

j1j3b7
21st Jan 2006, 02:25
i havent bought game yet, i planned on buying it tomorrow, BUT, can somebody honestly tell me, how good is the online play? and does it really lag up a lot like battlefield did?...and how many guns does the assualt rifle 'section' offer...g/l

babyb0y
22nd Jan 2006, 08:54
if u plan to buy it for xbox its worth it. game is tight and server is pretty much perfect u can get a few crappy laggy games but majority are good if not perfect.

marker227
22nd Jan 2006, 17:29
i havent bought game yet, i planned on buying it tomorrow, BUT, can somebody honestly tell me, how good is the online play? and does it really lag up a lot like battlefield did?...and how many guns does the assualt rifle 'section' offer...g/l

I think its an all right game. Everyone has their own opinions so its hard to know how you'll like the game.

Stigen
23rd Jan 2006, 03:54
The game runs surprisingly well. I think all the reviewers who reviewed this had to have been on something to not see how fun the online part of the game is.

Tekila_Shot_BMX
26th Jan 2006, 18:41
online can be pretty fun, single payer kinda sucks but oh well, but when there are 16 ppl playing raid with no spawns it can get pretty fun, specially when u listening to where da hood at ;)

Beach Head
26th Jan 2006, 18:54
Are there a lot of games being played online? Are there connection probs like the PC version that I have.