PDA

View Full Version : having problems with the server

Da KO Artist
20th Jan 2006, 18:17
i'm having major problems with the server. I have no router so that router issue doesnt apply to me. my plug comes out of my modem directly to my ps2.
it still kicks me out. whats the problem. does anyone know what the problem is and if not how do we contact someone to fix it.

chicagodave
20th Jan 2006, 19:32
everyone is having problems. if you read around the forums you will see its an issue eidos needs to fix soon.

Imprisoned
20th Jan 2006, 22:55
25 to Life has the WORSE servers I ever seen in my life! The servers are GARBAGE!They either release a patch to stop the booting with in a week,or people will stop playing this game.

I didn't like this game at first,but after playing more I do now.But if the servers aren't fix real soon,people will stop playing.

I want to ask,are people on xbox live having the same problem? IF not I'll trade my ps2 copy,for xbox.

chicagodave
20th Jan 2006, 22:59
when snowblind first came out it had similiar problems, in fact it may have been worse. they eventually released a patch and now it runs pretty good, ofcourse barely anyone plays it anymore cuz they lost their fan base.

lets hope their working on it. whats so dissapointing they had enough time to test and fix stuff and they didnt.