PDA

View Full Version : Request Failed...failed To Create Statistics Request...disconnecting From Network

onthefence
19th Jan 2006, 12:11
Request Failed...failed To Create Statistics Request...disconnecting From Network

Ok Eidos....
Before You Or Anyone Try To Put Blame For These Error Messages On My Equiptment...think Again. I Read Thru Your Faq About "approved Routers" And "ports Used" Already And Pass Both "requirements".

Now For My Procedure In Trying To Get Online And Play.
1. Put Aside $57 To Buy The Game And Guide
2. Spent $10 In Gas To Drive To Gamestop And Buy This Game.
3. Put Game In Ps2, Turn On, Play A Bit Of The One Player Story...ok, So Far So Good...
4. Connect Online, Download Patch, Setup Online Profile...so Far So Good...
5. Log Off...5 Min Later....log On...then I Get Error Message "request Failed...failed To Create Statistics Request...disconnecting From Network"....retry With The Same Results Approx. 10x In A Row...finally Get Connected...accept My Clan Invite...look At My Clan Members...go To Join The Game They're In...game Disconnects From Network....get Logged Back On After Another 5 "request Failed...failed To Create Statistics Request...disconnecting From Network" Messages....join The Room My Clanmates Are In....play Two Rounds...game Freezes In The Lobby, We All Can Hear And Talk But Just Stuck In Lobby, We All Have To Reboot Our Ps2's....try To Log Back On, 10 Hours Later And More Than A Hundred "request Failed...failed To Create Statistics Request...disconnecting From Network" Messages....i Would Have To Say I Have Been Patient Enough To Expect That You Would Have An Answer For This.

I Expect A Solution....i Think This Can Be A Great Game In The Future, Looking Back At What Socom 1 Was Like...but If I Or Others Cannot Log In And Play Without These Problem Being Resolved Or At Least Explained...you Will Prove Ign Right In Rating This Game A 3.0

A video of the problem:
http://media.putfile.com/25-TO-LIFE-FOR-EIDOS-

Mike_B
19th Jan 2006, 15:28
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=55711

onthefence
20th Jan 2006, 01:59
You obviously didn't read my post...I need you to explain why this is happening and a solution that will fix this problem, not give me a link to an approved routers list. I already told you in the post that I have and approved router and ports are open. And buy the way, when i connect directly to my modem, i get the same results.

tonycash
21st Jan 2006, 16:25
that's all they do!!

hey moderators: we have aproved routers, we have many other online games that works perfectly...it's eidos and the server for 25 to life!!!!

:mad: i'm starting to think you guys are very unprofecional and don't know crap about anything because this is the only answer you come out with every time. :mad:

BangBro
21st Jan 2006, 17:10
Im calling first thing monday morning and requesting a refund in the mail. I feel like i just bought a lemon at a used car dealership. this is not right, i meet all the requirements also and it still doesnt work. I dont think they really care if we play or not they made their money. This is the last time i will be ripped of by sony!

Sidahg80
21st Jan 2006, 22:18
Im calling first thing monday morning and requesting a refund in the mail. I feel like i just bought a lemon at a used car dealership. this is not right, i meet all the requirements also and it still doesnt work. I dont think they really care if we play or not they made their money. This is the last time i will be ripped of by sony!

Let's see i'm on my third playstation now... 2 lenses that went out one the old model and the other the slimline that came out i got it in march had to send it to sony by october and since i didnt have my recepit it was out of warranty ahd to pay 40 bucks for a REFURBISHED one.... bought rainbow six lockdown and the ubisoft server boots you off about half as often as this game which is STILL pretty bad. THEN got this 25 to life game and it has MAJOR online issues of which I'm not sure will be fixed?? I'm not familiar with this eidos company. But if it can do anything to make sure online gameplay is more efficient than I pray for the sake of their reputation they do so.