PDA

View Full Version : Demo?

rand0m
19th Jan 2006, 10:35
Will there be a demo, and if, when? :)

sick
19th Jan 2006, 17:41
When can I pick up my copy of the game? Can we try a demo before that as well?

Mike: We are releasing in March 2006 and we’ll have demos on PS2, PC and Xbox a few weeks before that.

The full interview can be read here (http://www.commandosfansite.com/content/index.php?fetch=sf_info_interview_dec_p1.php).

rand0m
19th Jan 2006, 19:21
good, thanks...

Dazzo1987
11th Feb 2006, 18:40
Yeah i played the demo, came with PC Gamer UK.

Dazzo1987
12th Feb 2006, 11:53
Well played the demo, came with PC Gamer UK. Found it pretty cool, though i could only play at at a really small resouloution (dont know why...) but it still looked pretty cool.

You get 2 missions, the better one been a attack on a port, where you control the Green Beret and the sniper, and the 2nd mission you control the Spy, and have to do some traing missions like stealth kills and taking their uniforms.

If someone tells me how i will put some screenies on.

Oh yeah and in the PC Gamer reveiw, they gave it 85%, which is pretty good.

Cant wait to buy the game!

Mike_B
12th Feb 2006, 12:22
Yeah my question is check your Private Message and mail :D and get back to me please :)

use www.imageshack.us to upload pics and url of picture to put them here.

Could you tell us how big it is too?

iakovos
12th Feb 2006, 23:11
Can you tell us in which issue of PC Gamer UK?
Any details on the specs for the demo? How big is it?

Iakovos:)

iakovos
12th Feb 2006, 23:19
Same questions as in the other thread:

How big is the demo?
What are the specs for it?
Which issue of PC Gamer UK you refer to?
- Answering this one... it is the February 2006 issue of PC Gamer UK, No 160.
How was the total experience?
Any difficulty levels available?
Which killing techniques you most used?

X_CyB3RmAsT3R
13th Feb 2006, 14:32
Could you share the demo? We don't have a PC Gamer here in the Netherlands!

Dazzo1987
13th Feb 2006, 14:42
I think it will be o nthe internet soon, @m contacted Eidos and i think hes putting it on his site soon.

Well the demo is about 650 MB i think (Uinstalled it again now, really shud leave it on....)As for the specs, according to Pc Gamer they say 1.8 GHz, 256MB RAM and 64 MB 3d card, whilst whaT you will need is a 2.4 GHZ, 512 RAM and 128MB card.

Yeah u can have it on easy, normal and hard.

and you can sue quite alot of guns and equipment, SPy has coins to throw, Gas bombs and gas mask, a wire to straggle people as well as german weapons.

SNiper has a sniper...... a gas bomb too, pistol and some cool knifes yuo can throw at people.

Whilst the Green Beret can carry 2 main weapons like a BAR gun and Shotgun. Its very cool how you can be Green Beret and the sniper, and if one gets shot you can revive tthem.

X_CyB3RmAsT3R
13th Feb 2006, 14:44
I want the demo now!! ;)

Maybe the demo is online today! It would be nice.

Could you also play a multiplayer-map?? :confused:

Dazzo1987
13th Feb 2006, 14:47
Nah i dont think so, its not a very long demo really, just lets you play Briefly with the 3 characters, oh and when you atatck the port you attack it with the resistance too, so its not just you two. Pretty cool how you blow the barrels and germans fly everywhere he he he. Not out untill March though is it...?

Mike_B
13th Feb 2006, 17:39
<s>Demo will be online tomorrow.</s>

Demo is for Friday morning

X_CyB3RmAsT3R
13th Feb 2006, 17:46
Demo will be online tomorrow.

YES! :D

Mike_B
14th Feb 2006, 13:16
Slight delay, will be Friday.

oki-doki
14th Feb 2006, 13:54
Slight delay, will be Friday.

Sera Eidos and you the one that you fix the day of exit of demo are not a noncreateible source.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

iakovos
17th Feb 2006, 01:20
Any idea on how you activate the bullet time?
I read in reviews that probably the right mouse button will bring up the scope, like in COD, but I was wondering how the "pause the time" = hold your breath will be activated?
In COD2, you press the shift key. Any idea on the combination of keys for the demo? As you said that you play as sniper as well.

sick
17th Feb 2006, 13:44
Left Alt, iakovos. :)