PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BUY this game!!.....yet

redspade1209
19th Jan 2006, 05:38
WEll i just spent 2 hours "Playing" 25 to life online. And when i say PLAYING i mean spending 1 hour and a half at loading screens and getting logged out over AND OVER. Eidos messed up big. AND THIS WAS NO MISTAKE. What happened was they got tired of going through millions of pieces of code and just decided to release a unfinished product and decide to fix it later. I now payed 40 bucks for a game i can not play. Personally I love the game. ITS fantastic. Sadly you will not be playing the online game for long.

So read my Words......"25 TO LIFE IS OUT!!!!" But do not spread the word till they actually make the game playable. You should buy this game. BUT i would not buy it untill you start reading in forums the main problems have been fixed.

Sycotic
19th Jan 2006, 06:12
Yes, I agree. It was fine this afternoon, I guess because there weren't a lot of people that had it in their hands yet...but after playing tonight, I can safely say that the servers are making the Baby Jesus cry. :(

I logged on at 9:00 by 10:15, I think I got in a total of two full games. Once I figured out how much time I wasted, I jumped off and played something else. I do like the game online when it is working though.

Dimebag.
19th Jan 2006, 06:16
well THe reason it did this, was because i was watching on the stats site, it went from 800 people to over 1000 in a matter of 15 minutes. so the server is having a rush of people signing in all at once. So this will create lag. After a while wont even notice this. This happens usually when new online games come out

schu70
19th Jan 2006, 12:08
WEll i just spent 2 hours "Playing" 25 to life online. And when i say PLAYING i mean spending 1 hour and a half at loading screens and getting logged out over AND OVER. Eidos messed up big. AND THIS WAS NO MISTAKE. What happened was they got tired of going through millions of pieces of code and just decided to release a unfinished product and decide to fix it later. I now payed 40 bucks for a game i can not play. Personally I love the game. ITS fantastic. Sadly you will not be playing the online game for long.

So read my Words......"25 TO LIFE IS OUT!!!!" But do not spread the word till they actually make the game playable. You should buy this game. BUT i would not buy it untill you start reading in forums the main problems have been fixed.

It is only day 1, I bet by early next week, things will settle down. I played early afternoon and it was GREAT, went back in later in the night and it sucked.

J-Hood
19th Jan 2006, 19:50
Just like the beta damn

OgdanC
20th Jan 2006, 00:19
I played all night last night and the game only froze once! I am impressed with the online play. Especially after the trouble that I have had with Battlefield 2!

Vash
20th Jan 2006, 11:45
Yes, I agree. It was fine this afternoon, I guess because there weren't a lot of people that had it in their hands yet...but after playing tonight, I can safely say that the servers are making the Baby Jesus cry. :(

I logged on at 9:00 by 10:15, I think I got in a total of two full games. Once I figured out how much time I wasted, I jumped off and played something else. I do like the game online when it is working though.

Yeah, the first day it was totally fine but now it freezes all the freaking time, i wish they would fix this, but because it was only 40 bux and theres no downloadable content i doubt they will, if they do this game will be the MOST POPULAR GAME FOR XBOX LIVE

regime
20th Jan 2006, 21:13
u guys have PC? or the ps2 one?

<DH> JOK3R_
21st Jan 2006, 17:26
Ps2 i dunt like pc games that much.

VideoGameMaster
21st Jan 2006, 19:24
Just like the beta damn

wouldve been nice to know about this problem BEFORE....

LoBaK0
7th Feb 2006, 14:11
pc Version.. Bunch Of Cheaters

Bunch Of Lag, Match Not Start Or Not End . Game Freezes ,

This Is The Worst Online Game I Have Played..

If I Knew I Ll Dont Buy It

Snake1
9th Feb 2006, 19:10
pc Version.. Bunch Of Cheaters

Bunch Of Lag, Match Not Start Or Not End . Game Freezes ,

This Is The Worst Online Game I Have Played..

If I Knew I Ll Dont Buy It

lol lobako complains about the cheaters, lmfao shhs sit down u cheating noob everyone knows you cheat, no wonder people leavs the room once you enter ahah